Dri*symantec Hp Mobile / Double Charge

I was charges twice for Norton Anti Virus. One on 10/20/08 for $59.98 and once on 10/21/08 for $46.98.

I have a confirmation E[protected] for the $46.98 charge.

Please refund the %59.98 charge to my MasterCard ending in 1501.
I am notifying my bank (Fifth Third) that this is NOT a valid charge and it should be removed.

Sonja Chester

Comments

• Da
      25th of Aug, 2008

See above

• Ri
      20th of Sep, 2008

I RECEIVED A BILLING ON MY VISA FOR 49.99 FOR WHAT. I NEVER ASK FOR THIS SERVICE PLEASE RESPOND

• Te
      20th of Sep, 2008
    Dri*symantec Hp Mobile - False registration
    www.myord.comMN
    Norton Symantec
    Minnesota

Thank you but i ordered dri symantec hp mobil on october 10, 2008 and i do'nt know what happened. But i haven't got it. It may be something that i didn't do but i paid for it and i'd like some help. Please help me. I've never order anything on the puter until now. But i would like to still receive ti on my puter. Sorry for the touble, , and thanks for your help.

3rd of Nov, 2008

I did not order . and i would like it removed from my credit card. $49.99. I all ready have Norton

• Ed
      11th of Nov, 2008

I would appreciate reimbursement of the $59.95 charged for an upgrade or whatever you (dri symantec hp) charged to my credit card

• Ed
      11th of Nov, 2008

When can i expect reimbursement for this transaction?

24th of Jan, 2009
    DRI*Symantec HP Mobile - Double billed
    California

I was charged $66.98 on my credit card for anti virus protection that I didn't authorize. Who must I contact to resolve this situation.

• Cr
      24th of Jan, 2009

You must immediately call your credit card company, & request them to issue you a new credit card as a replacement! And you must photo copy the charges that you did not authorized, (of course, you keep the original) make a formal letter the credit card company, explaining the unathorize charges in your card.

Lastly, always remember what is written in the Bible that this world will gonna end soon!!! For that there's a competition between heaven and hell!!

1st of Feb, 2009
    Symantec Hp Mobile - Double billed
    James A. Nelson
    West Fargo
    North Dakota
    Phone: 701-277-8315

Two years ago I purchase d a virus scan from Symantec. Last year I was billed for the product to be re newed, I disputed the claim, contacted the company and was told it would be fixed and I would no longer be billed for the product. I was just billed for a second time for a product I do not want or have used for over two years.

• Ta
      20th of Mar, 2009

was charged 69.98 twice on my discover bill for norton antivirus only have 1 account

• To
      4th of Apr, 2009
    DRI*Symantec HP Mobile - unorthorized charges on Bank aaaastatement
    Dri*symantec Hp Mobile
    Connecticut

bank statement came in, I don

14th of Apr, 2009
    DRI*SymantecHPMobile - To be cancelled did not order
    Cincinnati
    Ohio

I did no order this but have been charged. Please cancel ths order immediately and refund my money

• Kh
      16th of Apr, 2009
    Dri*symantec Hp Mobile - Double billed
    Norton Symantec
    Huddleston
    Virginia

I was trying to renew my Norton security. Got double-charged on my credit card and no security renewal.

• Mc
      14th of Jul, 2009

i DID NOT ORDER THIS . dON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS . PLEASE REMOVE IT.

• Te
      7th of Mar, 2010
    DRI*Symantec HP Mobile - Double billed
    DRI*SYMANTEC HP MOBILE
    California

Dri*symantec hp mobile took my $49. 99 that i thought was going toward norton security, wtf??? Help, how do i get my money back???

• Ca
      11th of Mar, 2010
    Dri*symantec Hp Mobile - Double billed
    Norton symantic
    Kings Park
    New York
    Phone: 631-979-0591

I signed up for an upgrade and extension for one year of my norton anti - virus security system for my hp pavillion laptop computer which i purchased in december 2009. I downloaded a version of it on february 15 of this year but it appears that i was billed for two separate downloads. On my recent visa bill, there were two charges, one for $65. 15 and one for $54. 30. Since i only downloaded one version into my computer, i should receive credit for the second billing. Thank you for your attention.