Dri*symantec Hp Cpc / No refund of charge

1 Birmingham, United States Review updated:
Phone: 205-699-7240

I bought a new hp pavilion computer which had norton anti - virus program preinstalled on it. The program was free for the first 60 days. During that 60 days i ordered an additional year of coverage and about a week later (Still well within the 60 day free period) i filled out a form online stating that i wanted to cancel the program. The company charged me $49. 99 on my master card but i have never gotten a credit for cancelling the program. I should be entitled to full credit of $49. 99 on my master card account. I don't even know how to contact this company.

Comments

• Ba
      14th of Apr, 2008

i did not authoriz this and I do not know what it si for $56.98 on my credit card...

• Ju
      1st of May, 2008

I was charged for a Norton blocker and I still get the same messages that I'm not protected. How do I know if I am?

12th of Jun, 2008
    Symentec Hp Cpc - double billing
    Norton Internet Security
    P.O. Box 13
    Trinidad
    Texas
    Phone: 9037782436

I was charged two times for my Internet security . On5-1-08 and 5-9-08. The first was 59.98 and the second was 69.98. I have tried to contact them about this and I haven't been able to e-mail them or have a phone no. to contact them. Can you please help me.5b6af

• Ga
      7th of Jul, 2008

I was charged 64.98 on 5/5/08 and I don't know why?????

• Gl
      31st of Jul, 2008

please explain to me what this all about?

• Gl
      31st of Jul, 2008

i don "t understand what is going on.

• Ju
      11th of Aug, 2008

There is a charge of $59.99 on my Visa Card. I did not authorize this charge!

23rd of Aug, 2008

I WANT TO DELETE THE DRI*SYMANTEC HP CPC FROM MY COMPUTER AND THE AMOUNT OF $69.98 TAKEN OFF FROM MY WASHINGTON MUTUAL BANK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I DO NOT WANT THAT SERVICE. MARY LAMOTHE 805 MAIN ST. APT#118 HOPE VALLEY RHODE ILAND 02832

16th of Sep, 2008
    Dri*symantec Hp Cpc - Charged twice for antivirus software
    32 Rosedale Rd.
    Sound Beach
    New York

I just opened my credit card bill and found a charge for $69.98 . I don't even know what DRI*Symantec HHP CPC is. Does anyone out there know what I can do? Appreciate any help in this matter.

• Wi
      25th of Sep, 2008
    Dri*symantec Hp Cpc - signed up by mistake.
    906 Rhett Court
    Florence
    South Carolina
    Phone: 843-669-5059

I misunderstood what was going on and I signed
    up for something I dont need. I have PTSD and
    am disabled Veteran and sometime I cannot
    understand what I am suppose to do on this
    machine. I just learnedd to use this computr
    I beleive last year or maybe it was the year
    before. I hae erased all of your stuff from my
    computer and now I not have vvirus protec-
    tion with you anymore. Do I still have to pay
    this 66.98 dollars. send me e-mail. thanks..Bill

• Sh
      26th of Sep, 2008

Drisymantec
    I do not know how or why you think you can get by with this scam. My credit card was charged with a one hundred and eighteen dollars and ninty seven cents on9/10. Iwant this charged removeed
    immediatly. Why don, t you get out and make an honest living like so many others are doing?

• Je
      29th of Sep, 2008

I do not know what this is from, a charge of $65, who is this, and for what!

• Pa
      10th of Oct, 2008

What is going on here. I am being told that I only have 24 more days on my subscription. I was lead to understand that when I paid $60.28 Sept.3, I would be paying for one full year. Is this another rip-off? Please reply immediately. I am fed up with all this. P. Bolduc

• De
      11th of Oct, 2008

I emailed Symantic abt the extra billing even though it wasn't their exact address and they admitted to the problem and are crediting my charge card. You might want to try to see if the same thing happened to you.

• Ne
      13th of Oct, 2008

I have a bill on my credit card that was not authorized to do.
    DRI*Symantec HP CPC www.my ord.comMN
    Would like to know how you got the credit card to charge, and who authorized this on my account.

• Ed
      28th of Oct, 2008

On Sept. 1, 2008 I have been billed $53.24 on my credit card for DRI*Symantec and never ordered it. Please credit my Mastercard for that amount. Reference #MTO8245007400010450910.

• De
      14th of Nov, 2008
    Dri*symantec Hp Cpc - Charged twice for antivirus software
    Norton
    411 N. 18th Street
    Ft. Dodge
    Iowa
    Phone: 515-955-8132

Charged my account $49.99 on October 28, 2008, for DRI*Symantec HP CPC. I do not want this, did not order it and want this charged taken off immediately.

• Mi
      16th of Nov, 2008

I already paid renew Norton 360 for anothet year but when I open Norton there is still notice that I have just few day to do renew.I don´t understand it.Could you explain me why it happened?
    thank you.M.Krizka

20th of Nov, 2008

a $50.74 was charged to out account by DRI Symantec HP CPC. We did not order anything or approve this.
    Please credit our account.
    Richard and Jacci Rudy

3rd of Dec, 2008

I have just found an amount on my statement for £54.99 and my Norton account saying it hasn't bee renewed.

Please sort this out or legal action will be taken !!!