DRI*symantec Generic / charge my credit card

1 1445 Esterbrook RdDouglas, WY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 3073587057

I just opened my credit card and noticed that I was charged my this company on my credit card on 12/25/08. For God's sake why would I be charging anything on my credit card on Christmas people should be at home with their family. Anyway the reference number is 46621790, the transaction date is 12/25/08 and the description of the transaction is DRI*Symantec Generic www.myord.com MN and the charge was for $39.99 on my Visa. I want the charges paid back to my credit card and I want this person who is using my credit card number stopped and I want no further charges made on it by this person. Please settle this matter ASAP
Yvonne Kostelecky

Comments

• Ra

Charged my Capitol One Card 68.98 for Norton Virus
    protection but the application was not completed so the virus protection was never installed.

14th of Oct, 2008

I want the charge taken of off my credit card.

14th of Oct, 2008

Not happy with unautherized charge

26th of Nov, 2008
    n/a
    4469 Woodland Park Ave N Apt #2
    Seattle
    Phone: 206 632 3962

I was charged twice for ordering this product after I canceled the service the next day. One charge was credited to my credit card the other was not. Please remove this duplicate charge from my credit card.

• Je
      11th of May, 2009
    DRI*symantec Generic - Credit not received
    Jennifer Ingels
    Florida

I ordered (online) Norton 360 Version 3.0 Upgrade anti virus software by error from Symantec on April 16, 2009 for $59.99. The order number was 2099883058.
    I spoke with a representative of Symantec on April 17, 2009 whose name was Mia. She said that the company would credit my MasterCard account to which the $59.99 was charged. She stated that as of April 17, the order was cancelled and that MasterCard would be notified of a credit on that date. Mia gave me a Case # for Refund (Priority ID) 492-586-540.
    As of May 11, 2009, MasterCard has not received a credit from Symantec. I am thus disputing this charge.
    Jennfier Ingels

• Do
      11th of May, 2009
    myord.com
    Minnesota

I received this on my credit card statement and have no idea what it is for. Please send me a credit for this or let me know exactly what it is. Thank you

• Do
      21st of May, 2009
    ?

5/21/09
    I have a charge of $45.98 on my Wachovia Card that I did not authorize.

Tran Date: 4/24 Post Date 4.27 Ref.#00727200577
    DRI*Symantec Generic for $45.98

20th of Feb, 2010
    DRI*symantec Generic - double charged
    6235 TWIN OAKS DR # 2315
    Colorado Springs
    Colorado
    Phone: 225-278-5492

I was charged on February 8, $59.99, February 25 $56.98 and again on February 25 for $56.98 for the same service. I just noticed this on my bank statement that I received. Is there anyway for me to be refunded my money. I was under the impression this was a reputable company and did not expect to be taken to the bank for the services ordered. If necessary I will submit a copy of my bank statement showing all charges to my account. I can also have my credit union contact you to verify the accuracy of the information I have given.

v/r

4674 HAPPY VALLEY CIR.
    Newnan
    Georgia
    popalee03@aol.com

your company is using unlawful means to get money from people .i did not get my 30 days free try so give my money back, or i will talk to a lawyer. the program did not work.