DRI*symantec Generic / charge my credit card

1 1445 Esterbrook RdDouglas, WY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 3073587057

I just opened my credit card and noticed that I was charged my this company on my credit card on 12/25/08. For God's sake why would I be charging anything on my credit card on Christmas people should be at home with their family. Anyway the reference number is 46621790, the transaction date is 12/25/08 and the description of the transaction is DRI*Symantec Generic www.myord.com MN and the charge was for $39.99 on my Visa. I want the charges paid back to my credit card and I want this person who is using my credit card number stopped and I want no further charges made on it by this person. Please settle this matter ASAP
Yvonne Kostelecky

Comments

Ra

Charged my Capitol One Card 68.98 for Norton Virus
protection but the application was not completed so the virus protection was never installed.

14th of Oct, 2008

I want the charge taken of off my credit card.

14th of Oct, 2008

Not happy with unautherized charge

Ma
  26th of Nov, 2008
n/a
4469 Woodland Park Ave N Apt #2
Seattle
Phone: 206 632 3962

I was charged twice for ordering this product after I canceled the service the next day. One charge was credited to my credit card the other was not. Please remove this duplicate charge from my credit card.

Je
  11th of May, 2009
DRI*symantec Generic - Credit not received
Jennifer Ingels
Florida

I ordered (online) Norton 360 Version 3.0 Upgrade anti virus software by error from Symantec on April 16, 2009 for $59.99. The order number was 2099883058.
I spoke with a representative of Symantec on April 17, 2009 whose name was Mia. She said that the company would credit my MasterCard account to which the $59.99 was charged. She stated that as of April 17, the order was cancelled and that MasterCard would be notified of a credit on that date. Mia gave me a Case # for Refund (Priority ID) 492-586-540.
As of May 11, 2009, MasterCard has not received a credit from Symantec. I am thus disputing this charge.
Jennfier Ingels

Do
  11th of May, 2009
myord.com
Minnesota

I received this on my credit card statement and have no idea what it is for. Please send me a credit for this or let me know exactly what it is. Thank you

Do
  21st of May, 2009
?

5/21/09
I have a charge of $45.98 on my Wachovia Card that I did not authorize.

Tran Date: 4/24 Post Date 4.27 Ref.#00727200577

6235 TWIN OAKS DR # 2315
Colorado Springs
Colorado
Phone: 225-278-5492

I was charged on February 8, $59.99, February 25 $56.98 and again on February 25 for $56.98 for the same service. I just noticed this on my bank statement that I received. Is there anyway for me to be refunded my money. I was under the impression this was a reputable company and did not expect to be taken to the bank for the services ordered. If necessary I will submit a copy of my bank statement showing all charges to my account. I can also have my credit union contact you to verify the accuracy of the information I have given.

v/r

4674 HAPPY VALLEY CIR.
Newnan
Georgia
popalee03@aol.com

your company is using unlawful means to get money from people .i did not get my 30 days free try so give my money back, or i will talk to a lawyer. the program did not work.