DRI*Symantec Gateway / Double billing

1 NC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 901-355-6131

On 5/10 I placed an on line order for DRI*Symantec for virus protection in the amount of $66.98--reference number 5543286813100048029410, which is reflected on my credit card statement. When I got my statement there was another charge on 5/12 for DRI*Symantec Gateway for virus protection in the amount of $49.99--reference number 55432868133000691306551. I only own one Gateway computer and only purchased virus protection for that one computer.I

Comments

29th of Jun, 2008
    DRI*Symantec Gateway

There was a charge of $67.44 to my VISA card for unstated material or service for web site myord.comMN. As I don't know who this might be nor have I ever done business with the party I want the amount of $67.44 restored to my VISA card. The charge was made by DRI*Symantec Gateway www.myord.comMN it is dated 6-4-2008.

Thank you for your kind consideration,
    Margueriet Schuyler.

35 Keeler Rd.
    Littleton
    New Hampshire
    Phone: 603-444-6901

A charge of $66.98 was made to my Visa account by this company on 6/21/08. I renewed my Norton account, which is shown on 6/27/08 for $49.99, but have no knowledge of anything else due to Symantec. Please advise smb what I can do to have this charge removed...

• Su
      1st of Aug, 2008
    68680 dinah shore dr 32a
    Cathedral City
    California
    Phone: 760 202 022

dnn't know anything about company -never ordered it and found dri*symantec gateway charge on my visa credi card in the amount of $49.99. Please remove me from your program immidiatly, or I shall take action with you.
    thankyou,

Agoura Hills, CA 91301
    California
    Phone: 818-706-8939
    www.aol.com

08/07/08 DRI*Symantec www.myord.comMN $134.98. THIS IS CHARGED ON MY VISA CARD... 134.98 on August 7, 2008. THIS IS CHARGED ON MY AMX CARD... $126.98 on July 30, 2008. I was "alerted" several times to re-new even though my payment had been made. So, I used my AMX card, hoping it would go through to pay, and I wouldn't be "alerted" anymore. Then I got my AMX bill, and there you were paid, even after "alerting" me that my subscription was going to stop.

• Ca
      12th of Aug, 2008

I have a charge of $69.98 on my Discover card dated July /20 and I do not know what it covers. Last 4 numbers on my card6726
    this # is under your billing on my charge 243779032