Dri*symantec Dell / unauthorized charge
On November 28, 2008, I was charged $51.57 CAD on my VISA (40.45USD). This was unauthorized. On December 14, 2008, I purchased Norton Anti-Virus renewal (authorized).
I expect the $51.57CAD charge to be cancelled, not refunded, cancelled asap. There will be foreign currency charges for a refund. I did not request, or authorize this charge.
More Dri*symantec Dell Complaints & Reviews
- Dell Inspiron 1525 - hard drive failures 
- Dell 42& Plasma Tv - defective tv, poor service 
- Dell / Laptop Studio 1555 - dell is a scam 
- Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop - defective product - horrible service 
- Dell Canada - dell sent me a computer I did not want and won't give my $6000 back! 
- Dell - Dell Inspiron download caused software issue
- Dell - xps 8930
- Dell - laptop inspiron 5700, service tag, dell s r 979596456
- Dell - inspiron 15 system tag 29y3732
- Dell - all in one computer