Dri*symant Dri*syman Myord.com / Symmn / Unauthorized debit card purchases

Ihave ben charged "twice" for the same product -

First by myyord, com ([protected]) -
Then also by nprton annual renewal @ [protected] ca.
Both chatges were $49. 99 - - i first calle and talked to someone out of the country and when it did not work i got ahold of someone in the usa who helped me up grade to 2009 version.

Comments

• Ge
      26th of Oct, 2008

ON OCTOBER I WAS CHARGED $ 91.98 BY * POINT OF SALE DRI MY ORD COM SYMMN.
    WHO ARE THEY AND HOW DO I GET MY MONET BACK.
    THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE.
    HAVE A BLESSED DAY,
    SINCERELY;
    GEORGE CAMPBELL MACLIN III

• Rh
      8th of Nov, 2008

My credit card was charged 39.99 10/03/08.. I didnot authorize this purchase . Please remove from my card... Rhonda Blanton card is under Dan Blanton master card ...

• Sh

I was charged $39.99 from this site. Is it the Norton Anti virus
    or a scam?

• Su
      29th of Jun, 2009

My Norton is not working who can I call to discuss the refund policy and why was I charged $70.

25th of Aug, 2009

On 7/15/09 I placed and order for Norton 2009 update, the order # is 7157351112. I have not received this order as of today. However, you have charged my credit card. I have tried contacting you on the internet and have not heard from you.

Thanks,
    kentmartin@aol.com

7th of Oct, 2009

I receive a charge for $59.98 from DRI Symantec Generic www.myord.comMN on 8/24/09. They were suppose to instal an antivirus service on my personal computer. But due to an existing McAffe antivirus in my hard disc the Symantec program was not installed and is not fuanctioning at all. I'd like to request a credit back in my credit card. Could you help me to do just that?

• 68
      9th of Dec, 2009

I got charged on Oct 16 $49.99 and again on Oct. 21 $83.98, so can you tell me how many yearsIi have protection? Thank You Laverta Mauch P.O.Box 103 Crofton Ne. 68730.

• 68
      9th of Dec, 2009

I got charged twice on my credit card, on Oct. 16 $49.99 and on Oct 21 $83.98, so how many years am I covered. Laverta MAUCH

• Bu
      15th of Mar, 2010

I was charged 124.98 twice on a business account. Luckily I caught the error. I don't understand why they haven't been shut down based on the volume of complaints against them.

• Da

I have a charge of $129.98 on my Capital One card to you. Please explain

• Da
      15th of Mar, 2010

I have a $129.98 charge on my Capital One card to Dri Symante What is it and why

18th of Mar, 2010
    DRI SYMANTEC MYORD.COM/SYMMN+ - fraud charges on my credit card didn't aprove
    Jaime's Flooring
    Fresno
    California

Reacureing charges on my credit card not authorized

• Aj
      26th of Apr, 2010

I'm Getting charged 39.99 on my credit card for a norton i don't even have on my computer. I want to know wheres to find the refund policy?