DRI*SurplusSupplier MN / Non authorized charge!

United States Review updated:
4.95

I agreed to a trial membership in the amount of $1.95 with Shopper Services and found unauthorized charges of 39.95 and 2.07 for DRISurplus Supplier on my charge... in investigating these charges I found this website of complaints.

Comments

12th of Feb, 2008
scam 100%
  12th of Feb, 2008
they took my money too 100% scam
Na
  23rd of Feb, 2008
Same thing happened to me. Am trying to get the charges reversed and get a new bank card for my account.
Pa
  25th of Feb, 2008
DRI*SurplusSupplier charged my credit card for$39.95 on Dec. 15, 2008, Jan. 15, 2008 and I just found out on Feb. 15, 2008. At first, I thought it was something I purchased and forgot about it but when the second bill came in I got on the phone. The number on the statement is not working. So I tried the number they gave me. I was on twice for 15 minutes each time and no one answered. So I called my credit card company and they were very helpful. I have to get a new card, though.
Ks
  1st of Mar, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Same thing happened to me, does anyone know th number to cancel it, or how to get if reversed?
Do
  12th of Mar, 2008
Surplus Supplier is a total SCAM. They have stolen my money and I am currently trying to get any or all of it back.
Am
  13th of Mar, 2008
You know I hear you guys complaining and I am too but I have yet to hear a phone number or email or something helpful.
Ji
  18th of Mar, 2008
Candice Holmes Dallas TX. 1800 642 4402.
La
  20th of Mar, 2008
Sons of ###..same thing happened to me..###ers!
  29th of Mar, 2008
I got charched twice, there is 2 phone numbers 1877-4145117 1866-2971823 monday thru friday 8-5 et, we should sue them together, by the way they put you in hold for more than 30 min and hang up on you .
Do
  4th of May, 2008
I had signed up with shopper services looking for a second source of income and immediately ended my membership with them after seeing how illegitimate their services looked. A few weeks later I got a bill from DRI*SurplusSupplier for $39.95 as well. I called my bank and they are filing a claim for my money back as well as stopping these robbers from stealing any more of my money. I really hope these scam artists get put out of business.
Jd
  8th of May, 2008
I have been scammed just like the rest of you...emberassed and pissed at te same time. These ###s need to be dealt with by means of a class action law suit and we should all stick together with the determination to crush these f*ckers. What they are doing is illegal and they should not be allowed to continue.

Jason.
Ro
  23rd of May, 2008
Just found out what this company is about?

It is connected with Secret Shoppers that is advertized in
the employment magazine and other places.They charged
my account without my approval after inquiring about
this type of job. Isn't this false advertisement?

Two names come up DrisurplusSupplier & EAsyLeisure saver on my
charge account.

In talking to the person at the end of this number on the charge bill, I found she had taped the conversation and said there was no charge on their end. However the charge card had two charges on it 2x for $39.95 DrisurplusSupplier & 2x charges of 19.80 for Easysaveramerican leisure. This all started with an inquiry about Becoming a secret shopper and then not following through but giving a charge card number to get more info on this job. Another reason to never give your charge card number over the phone. Who knows where it will go and who will use it.

False advertisement at the best.
Jo
  9th of Jun, 2008
They charge me 39 dollars and i cancled and they kept charging anyway these people need to have LAW action taken against them but I dont know where to start.
Ms
  9th of Jun, 2008
I'm with everyone else. I called and signed up to be a "mystery shopper" with DRI Surpluss Supplier. When I went online to get started, I saw all the websites about this being a scam. So I immediately called them back and cancelled. I was told that my account was cancelled and I would not receive the start up kit in the mail. I was even given a cancellation number which I held onto a while and then threw away. A month later, my charge card was billed $39.95. I called them today to dispute the charge and of course, they have no record of my prior cancellation. She kept saying over and over again "without any record of your call, we cannot refund any money back". I have a feeling she has said that many times before to people. Now I'm terrified that I will continue to be billed every month, even though I made sure I was cancelled now. I do have a cancellation number now, but they can always say they have no record of my calls. How can people like this live with themselves knowing what they are doing to innocent people???? Shame on them.
Gr
  9th of Jun, 2008
Got scammed 100%. I was told I had a 30-day trial period. Then after a couple of days of being charged unrightfully I called to dispute and they claimed that I had only had a 14-day trail and there was nothing they could do.
My
  11th of Jun, 2008
When you sign up with Shopper Services or Proshoppers Online, you are offered a 14 day trial to Surplus Supplier for 1.95. It is explained to you that IF NOT CANCELED there is a monthly fee of 39.95 for the program. YOU must call SURPLUS SUPPLIER to cancel the account, NOT shopper services or proshoppers. UPON YOUR APPROVAL you are enrolled for the program. You are given a username and a password WHILE ON THE CALL to access the site IMMEDIATELY. When signing up with either Shopper Services or Proshoppers there are several programs that are offered on the same call. Each program has its own sign up fee, trial, and monthly fee. YOU must call each program and cancel them separately. Each call is recorded at the time of sign up. Each recording is reviewed BEFORE the accounts are set up. YOU MUST HAVE AGREED TO THE TRIAL TO BE SET UP FOR THE PROGRAM. If you feel that you were scammed, it is only because you simply didn't pay attention to what was being said to you, you simply agreed. NOT ANYONE ELSE'S FAULT BUT YOUR OWN!
Li
  10th of Jul, 2008
No its not that it is our fault. The workers there keep disconnecting me whenever I call them to ask to hear my recording.I know what the hell I agreed to and I know I did not agree to any extra bull. Im very upset because Im paying 40 damn dollars every month for a stupid program that first of all I did not authorize and second of all I did not even use. So they need to give me my money back or I will sue there ###.
Br
  14th of Jul, 2008
Who Knows EXACTLY how 2 stop these ###ing charges?!? Simply put call this number, this numer, this number, say this and that so we can stop this ###. Who knows how 2 get a hold of the better business bereau?
Ja
  20th of Aug, 2008
These people scammed me too!!! I was signing up for shopper services as a secret shopper, and the sales woman asked me if I wanted the free trial for some stupid thing. I was suspicious so I said NO a million times over, yet I still got charged $1.95 plus two other charges of $39.95 under the name DRI Surplus Supplier before I realized what was going on. I called the number my credit card company gave me for them: (877) 414-5117. The woman who answered played back the phone conversation I had with the original sales lady and I clearly said no to the free trial, so she said I will get refunded- WE'LL SEE! Hopefully it works, but THIS WAS SUCH A SCAM!!! even the secret shopping thing didnt work out...