DRI*SURPLUS SUPPLIER / Unauthorized Charges

1 MN, United States Review updated:

They somehow got into my daughters checking account and started billing her 39.95 per month. She is a college student and has limited funds and noticed it right way. We contacted Bank of America who promptly credited her account and gave her a neww deit card number. All very nice. I just received a notice from them that the charge was valid and that they were deducting that credit back from her account, which naturall overdraws her account with late fees ect.My daughter is just like all the other people on the DRI*SURPLUS SUPPLIER COMPLAINTS website. She had never heard of them, never signed up or ordered anything at all. These people somehow got her information and started ripping her off. Bank of America says We owe them the overdraft and all the fees associated with it. They want us to send them documents proving that these charges are false.What documents could that possibly be when this never happened. I guess they have never seen the complaints website or they are simply just incompetent. I was passed around to department to department for a good two hours. At this point I'm as unhappy with Bank of America as I am with the rip-off artists.If things stay as they are I'll be changing Banks for sure. The phone number for DRI*SURPLUS SUPPLIERS is always busy. I'm sure if someone did answer the phone I would just be diverted to another number and so on til it seems futile.Are these people big enough to have the banks in their back pockets? BANK OF AMERICA NEEDS TO STEP UP AND OPEN THEIR EYES TO DO WHT IS RIGHT!

Ri

Comments

1st of Apr, 2008
    DRI*SURPLUS SUPPLIER - I HAD A CHARGE OF 39.95 ON MY BANK ACCOUNT THIS LAST MONTH.
    HUNTINGTON NATIONAL BANK
    860 GROVE ROAD #2
    Zanesville
    Ohio
    Phone: 740-455-6191

I CALLED MY BANK AND THEY ARE FILING A DISPUTE AGAINST THEM. IT WAS TAKEN FROM MY ACCOUNT THIS A.M. 39.95 BANK IS TAKING CARE OF IT FROM HERE ON.

• Me
      7th of Nov, 2008

I supposedly got signed up for this company through a mystery shopping company. I know for a fact I didn't accept and immediately called Dri*Surplus Supplier about my unauthorized charges. After 10 phone calls and 3 months of waiting from them I finally got through to a manager and she fought with me over that phone that I did sign up for it, so we went on arguing and she said even if I didn't sign up they were unable to refund my money. So they are out to screw you! Don't even try wasting you time fighting with them, they have a bunch of useless people working for them and you'll get nowhere. All you can do is cancel your accounts.

• Ta
      22nd of Sep, 2009

I just found out that my son's bank account has been charged $39.95 per month since December of 2008. He doesn't have access to a computer so didn't even notice until his account was overdrawn. We still don't know how this is going to be resolved, but what service or items he is supposed to have received is still a mystery. What exactly are they providing for this princley sum?

• Ms
      7th of Mar, 2011

I found a charge on my Sons Debt account for $39.95 from a company that I had never heard of. I looked into past months to see if there were additional charges. That is when I found a $2.95 & 3.95 charge the previous month. My guess is that was a test, to see if I would notice the charge, and then charge additional amounts. I had no luck in finding any information on the company. The phone number that was listed on the charge to my account had a recording asking I call another toll free number. I closed my son's account.