DRI*Sonic Solutions orderfind.com MN / Unauthorized Charges

1 ?, MN, United States Review updated:
Phone: ?

TO WHOM THIS MAY CONCERN:

THIS COMPANY AS WELL AS TWO OTHER COMPANIES HAS CHARGED MY MASTERCARD ACCOUNT WITH NO PRIOR KNOWLEDGE ABOUT IT. THIS HAS BEEN CAUSING MY CREDIT CARD TO GO INTO OVERLIMIT MODE AND CAUSING MY INTEREST RATE TO GO UP - WHICH IN TURN IS MAKING MY CREDIT TO GO BAD AND CHARGING ME EVERY FEE POSSIBLE.

I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT THESE SCAM ARTISTS CAN KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS. IT IS ALL BECAUSE I DON'T UNCHECK A BOX WHEN GOING ONLINE TO PURCHASE SOMETHING. WELL, I CAN ASSURE YOU IF I EVER PURCHASE ANYTHING VIA INTERNET I WILL CHECK EVERY LAST WORD SO I WILL NOT BE CHEATED AGAIN.

THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!

YOU CAN CONTACT ME IF NEED BE - VIA INTERNET ([protected]@yahoo.com) or by phone @ [protected].

LYNDA DELAGARZA

More DRI*Sonic Solutions orderfind.com MN Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ms
      19th of Mar, 2010

My husband ordered the Navigator vacumn from a commercial late at night while watching TV. He used out bank debit card and told the person that he wanted nothing more than the vacuum and steam mop; I listened on the phone when he made the purchase. After the vacumn was received, I then went into my checking account and noticed that I had 2 entries from this DriSonic Solutions Orderfind.com, MN. I had on 3-18 a charge of $14.99, then on 3-19 another $16.99. What these are for I do not know. My husband called the number they gave him when ordering the vacumn, but whoever answered the phone said they did not know a business named DriSonic Solutions. I then called my bank and was told to come down and make a dispute, then they would cancel thecard. I agree with Lynda Delagarza "I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT THESE SCAM ARTISTS CAN KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS. " So now I am changed time and money trying to undo what these people have done. I think they need to be placed with a steep fine for being on the internet, especially when all they are after is your money. It's not good enough that you spend a ridiculous amount of money for the product that they want to turn and charge you for extras anyway.
    Pat Humphrey
    McAlester, OK

• Dr
      18th of Jun, 2010

I also had these fraudulent charges show up on my checking account shortly after ordering something online. It was the same amounts $14.99 and $16.99 and a few other charges. I have never even heard of this company and I have 4 different charges from them on my checking account, with no phone number showing up to be able to even call these scam artists. Thanks for your info, because I just saw these charges and could not figure out what they were for. I guess I have to cancel my card now and go through all the ag of changing the number with all my suppliers.

• Dr
      18th of Jun, 2010

These people are a bunch of scam artists.

• Da
      4th of Jul, 2010

I am in the UK, I noticed a charge from them, No idea how they got my info to do this as I only use it for fuel and business expenses... I too have to (second time in a month) cancel my card and go through the other things to get back on track, WHAT are the fraud people doing about this. Surly there must be a way to track them down in this age of modern systems...! thank you for posting this as it made me sure of what has happened, I too was wondering what it was for, spending time looking through all my recipts ect.
    SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE TO STOP THEM.

• Ju
      7th of Aug, 2010

I have had a similar problem I ordered software to watch movies on my computer paid this company dri sonic solutions and the patch did not work says error on my computer and then there is no phone number where the charges appear on my bank statement and I can not find the web site again I called the bank and disputed the charges we will see...

• Sl
      27th of Aug, 2010

I also paid and tried to download windows media player encoder software which I transferred from a labtop to travel drive to watch on my desktop computer. I see a charge for the original amount, however I have a second charge the next day with an amount that is different from the first. I am pissed! Not only did the software not work and required you to go on-line again, I sent them an email requesting a full refund, then I get a second charge! I have already cancelled my card, and am required to wait until the charges post before I am able to dispute thee situation. Luckily my bank make it easy to deal with the situation, however, its irritating that they are able to still get the money!!

2nd of Nov, 2010

I Have recurring charges on my credit card from A Dri Sonic Solutions. I have never heard of this company and can't find any information on how to contact them. I haven't ordered anything from them and can't find out any info to contact them to dispute the charges. They are a bunch of scam artists ripping my account off. How can this be stopped?

• Mo
      12th of Dec, 2010

Yes I have had the same problem trying to get to the bottom of it now... I havent ordered any thing from them either, have been searching online to find out more about the company and came across this site...There are probably a lot of people /Business that do not even check a small amount of 14.99 like that on their credit card. Its a pain to have to get a new card...I hope some one can fix this problem.

• Gl
      29th of Dec, 2010

My name is Gladys Vidro, and I also have been a victim of this so call DRI- Sonic, with four differents charges of $84.31, $76.20, $6.50 and $18.50 for the total amount of $185.53 US. I also have been trying to find more information about this company, and the truth of the matter is I haven't purchased anything neither^$$%@[email protected]!%^$. The bank won't refund my $ because it had been more than 60 days .Well, I just want to thank you all for submitting your complains that help me in a great way . God bless

• Ju
      19th of Feb, 2011

Apparently all we can do is complain, I was charged for three items from app world orderfind.com and when I search the web I get a complaint site. My bank reimbursed me for a 427 dollar purchase from Egypt Air, fine, but my card was canceled with no automatic replacement promised. I just can't get used to giving up on finding more info on Orderfind.com.

• Ti
      21st of Dec, 2012

I agree too. charges showed up on my account for $16.99 and $105.98 the same day. The day before is was for $31.99 for the windows media player encoder software that doesn't work like the other fellow said of his download. I have to watch my account daily and dispute charges and then have a new credit card issued.

• Ri
      18th of Apr, 2013

My credit card statement includes three charges of $59.95 from DRI*Sonic Solutions ... all on March 23, 2013. I've had to cancel my current credit card and wait for a new card and number plus dispute forms. And I can't for the life of me remember making any purchase!

• Mu
      16th of May, 2015

I was confused also about charges to my Mastercard account until I checked my receipt for a Roxio product I purchased last month. The receipt says the charge will be listed on the account as Dri Sonic Solutions. The 2 charges on my account are legitimate. Now if I get billed in the future for purchases I didn't make...

25th of Jan, 2016

Two charges for2064.43 and 2026.29 unauthorized... I will research for past charges of smaller amounts.

• Ti
      15th of Nov, 2016

The company is Roxio. Look at "How will the charge show up on my credit card?" at this link