DRI*REGNETORD / unauthorized charge 69.96

An unauthorized charge of $69.95 appeared on my bank statement today with no tel# to contact this company and seek reimbursement for the charge. It came the same time as a charge of $83.30 from Advanced Wellness Research re: acai berry. How do we stop these thieves?

N  3rd of Feb, 2009 by
This is bullshi* Im sick and tired of these types of companies ripping off everyone. As if the economy isnt bad enough, now I {a mother of three small children} have to figure out where in the hell am I going to get the $60.00 that these a**holes took {without permission} to pay my electric bill? I only use my card to pay bills, its a prepaid card that I chose so I wouldn't get in over my head. And people wonder why women become "ladies of the night" LOL So it goes to show that NO ONE is safe. Once again trust is broken and the only thing you CAN depend on is NOT depending on anyone.
N  3rd of Feb, 2009 by

DRIregnetord - unauthorized charges
1112 S Meeting St
North Carolina
Phone: 7042511122

OH HELL I just got off the phone with these people and guess what no refund for me!!!AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!! It seems that I was on a 14 day trial of some crap for ebay back in march of 2008!!!Unbelieveable!!!This guy said that they could cancel it but no refund because apperantly i've been signed up for 10 months and this was the first collection attempt .WHAT!!! I said well I wouldve paid you if I would've known . Why didnt they contact me via the precious email address that they had so much access to?thanks for NOTHING oh yeah, Thanks DRI for explaining to my kids why the lights dont work!
N  13th of Jan, 2010 by

DRIregnetord - unauthorized charges
Georgia Eppicard

There were two unauthorized transactions from kids child support card. I didnt authorize these transactions at all. There was one in Dec.of 09 and Jan.13 of today. I dont know this company and I never gave them permission to take anything. The amounts of the two transactions were of 53.45 each time.