DRI*Reg.NET / Regnetord.COM / Charged for something I never received!

1 Newcastle, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1992 Hillcrest dr

The only information I have is this 59.95 dollar charge on my card that I did not authorize to DRI*REG.NET REGNETORD.COM 01 who ever these people are. Thank you for any assistance you can give me!

Comments

• Er
      11th of Jan, 2008

Reg.Net is an eCommerce site you probbly purchaced something from either them or one of their affilliates. DRI is Digital River,Inc.

• Al
      18th of Feb, 2008

This company has made two unauthorized charges to my pay pal account. I have no idea who they are.

22nd of Mar, 2008

Is there anything i can do for this problem... i was charged 31.94 and i have no idea what it is for.. someone please tell me what this is...

3rd of Apr, 2008

I will expect my money immediatlely.

4th of Apr, 2008

I found out today that if you signed up for being a mystery shopper you're automatically enrolled into different "free" programs that they have available. I was told that I would receive all sorts of "free" things, not realizing that you'd have to pay monthly for these free services that consisted of making YOUR own website and trying to sell THEIR products. Luckily I called up Proshoppers and cancelled w/ them and had to call up a company called: Surplus Supplier (surplussupplier.com Phone# 877-414-5117 to cancel the DRI*Reg.NET monthly charges to my account as well.

• Li
      29th of Apr, 2008

For all those who are trying to get in touch with this company that is billing you, you can call them direct at 1800-999-2734. This company is a billing company for other companies.
    Just tell them the amount that was charged and the date and they will tell you what company is having them charge your account. I know it is VERY frustrating not knowing where the charge came from and why!
    I hope this helps all who are having problems.

Linda V.
    LindeaV@juno.com

• El
      3rd of May, 2008

I have a charge on my bank statement from them as well. I don't know who they are, either. I thought they are possibly a billing firm for the green tea supplement company I order from, but cannot seem to find any info on either company right now, and I am needing to cancel further shipments.

6th of May, 2008

I telephoned to let you know I was not interested in your personal shopper program, you are taking money out of my account. Please refund my money $39.99 back into my account immediately. I don't appreciate this in any way shape or form. I expect this to b e handled immediately. MSANDOVAL`

• Ly
      7th of May, 2008

I have a $74 charge and I don't know what it is for or from
    I want to cancel anything that I ordered... Please return my money.

• Je
      24th of May, 2008

I just saw a chage of 29.99 to my acct and was wondering what it was? My husband had ordered things for me online and we did not know what this charge was for?? I looked on this link and called 1-800-999-2734 and it contacts directly to Reg.net and talked to a lady that knew what the charge was before I even told her and told me what it was for and said that they would even credit it back to my acct.So I suggest everyopne to call this # and get your money back!! they even give you a # so if you have any other problems or charges that you can call back to tell them that # and they can pull it up and give you information on it.

• Bo
      5th of Jun, 2008

There was 69.87 taken out of my checking account today 6/5/08

• Na
      1st of Jul, 2008

I have had 59.90 taken from my debit card and I did not tell any one to take money from my account. I would like the money returned to me now. I am very mad about it can not afford to have money taken out like that.

• He
      11th of Jul, 2008

I have just gotten a charge for $29.99!!! I have enough coming out of my checking that I know about, I don't need companies that I have no knowledge of taking money out of my account. If paypal can not up hold to their supposed standards I will cancel the account!!!

• Le
      11th of Jul, 2008

I want my money back...this is a scam! I was charged 69.87 for something that I did not buy and do not want. Please refund my money immediately...

• Ki
      14th of Jul, 2008

I just got $71.90 taken out of my account and I do not have any remembrance of this charge! Im mad and confused about this and would like my money back!!

27th of Jul, 2008

I got $74.41 taken out of my checking account and i dont know why? I do not have the money to afford this especially because i dont know what it is and didnt ask for it. I am a college student and do not need any money being waisted. please notify me why this happend and what it is and return my money as soon as possible please.

• Tw
      1st of Aug, 2008

I JUST CALLED THIS NUMBER 18009992734 I GOT THIS COMPANY.

APPARENTLY THIS COMPANY IS LIKE A MIDDLEMAN COMPANY FOR OTHER ONLINE COMPANIES. THE ARE THE ONES THAT CHARGE CARDS AND WHATEVER.

APPARENTLY IF YOU ORDER SOMETHING ONLINE THAT MAY BE A FREE TRIAL THAT YOU PAY S&H FOR THEY WILL CHARGE A SUBSCRIPTION FEE!!!

I TOLD REGNET THAT I NEVER DID RECIEVE MY ORDER, THAT IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A FREE TRIAL AND THAT I SHOULD HAVE ONLY BEEN CHARGED 6.95!

THEY PUT IN A CANCELATION ON THE ORDER AND A REQUEST FOR REFUND. THEY TOLD ME THAT IF THE COMPANY DOES NOT CONTACT ME WITHIN 2 DAYS THAT I AM TO CALL THEM BACK AND THEY WILL TAKE FURTHER ACTION!!

CALL THEM!! 1 800 999 2734!!

• Ge
      12th of Aug, 2008

I am trying to earn some money taking surveys because I am unemloyed. Before you can get information about the survey, they ask for name, E-MAIL address an a credit or debit card. I took the survey and never ordered anything. Now there is a charge of $59.95 posted in my account for some YAHOO software that I never ordered nor received. When I called 1-800-999-2734 they refered me to 1-800-497-4988. I was told that they will cancel my account but they can not refund me. Now I did not have sufficient fund to place an order, so the bank is charging me extra for not having the funds to clear that order. I wish that somebody can start a class action suit to refund everyone who was scamed

12th of Aug, 2008

I was charged for no reason to my bank account an i want to know how to get my money back becuase i dont want it happening again. I have no idea who these people are.

• Ra
      24th of Aug, 2008

i had $74 take out of my account twice now and i dont know why it is happening. i cant afford that and would like to figure out how to stop it!