DRI.reg.net regnetord.com MN / my account was charged 69.87 unauthorized charge

202 Ramblewood Drive FairfieldCincinnati, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 513-238-6554
I was charged 69.87 without my consent - on 08/202008 and cannot get a hold of the company who charged it .
Need help - getting this charge off my account

Comments

24th of Aug, 2008
I just received the same charge for the same amount on 8/23/08...did you figure out what to do?
Me
  7th of Sep, 2008
What is this company? They charged my account on 9/05/08. Did anyone find out anything?? Please let me know!!!
Ya
  8th of Sep, 2008
i just recieved the same charge on 9/08/08 Please let me know what to do!!! What is this company?!?!?!?
Ad
  9th of Sep, 2008
I need to know hoe to get this of my account as well.
Ev
  24th of Sep, 2008
I was just charged $84.95 .have no idea who they are.call your bank and file a claim/ dispute. it happenned to me once before with a different co and I got my money back
Ja
  26th of Sep, 2008
I was also charged on Sept 20, $68.52 and Sept 24, $69.87. I contacted the credit card company to reverse the charges.
Ta
  3rd of Nov, 2008
I bought a free trial of the bromalite (as seen on oprah supposible) The company charged me for the shipping on the free trial and I NEVER received it this was on Oct 23 2008. Now on 11.3.1008 I was charged the $69like all these other complaints. The company has a different name but the initials of DRI in front of the charges are the same. I think it is the samecompany. I also bought the ACI berry free trial and never received that either so I am assuming another scam. Don't buy into it at all and warn your friends.
This is how the w2 charges showed o nmy accounts:
10/23/08 Dri*bromalite 800-715-1354mn
11/3/2008 DRI.reg.net regnetord.com mn
Ta
  10th of Nov, 2008
Same thing here, they hit my card for an additional $66.92, after charging my card for a trial of $7.42, I did not receive the trial and had filed a dispute with my card company.

No answer at the 1-800-715-1354 it just keeps ringing, I found the advertisement on facebook and have lodged a complaint concerning the scam with them as well.
Ma
  10th of Nov, 2008
I was also charged on Oct 9/08 for this product...I never received it and I tried the phone number but it keeps on ringing...
Ki
  12th of Nov, 2008
Try this number 1-866-897-0663.
Same thing happened to me. If you go back to their web site on the very bottom of the page in small print of course there is a link that says terms and conditions. That is where I got this number. A recording answers, but hang onthe line... someone will pick up. They are crediting my account abck the 2 charges of 69.95
Ca
  13th of Nov, 2008
Scams like this should be stopped!!! free trial its not at all you pay through the nose and no product at the end of it!!! Watch out for Dri bromalite
  20th of Nov, 2008
I just received my charge of $88 on my account.
Hopefully I can get this taken care of. I received my sample, but of course with NO return paper work!!Imagine that!!! This company definitely does not make it easy to reurn your sample!!! Or to cancel their fake pills!!!
  20th of Nov, 2008
Me too!!! What the heck!! When you call the number, it just rings and rings and rings... what do I do???? I don't know what to do about this. Jerks!
  20th of Nov, 2008
Kim, I just called the number that you gave... had to wait on the line for a lonnnnng time. like 20mins... was wracking up my minutes on my phone, so hung up. This whole thing is crazy!!!
  20th of Nov, 2008
So, finally on another complaint board, I found this number: 8009992734. Called it, they are a company that works over a whole bunch of other online 'stores'. The guy found my order number and gave me a number of the bromalite company to call and cancel... the number was... you guessed it!! the number we have all been calling that rings and rings... I told him this, he said that they would contact the company themselves and issue me a refund. We shall see... What a crock of crap this all is. So, anyway, try that number and see if it helps any of you out at all., Laura
  20th of Nov, 2008
the same thing happened to me. I was billed $55 and tried to call the 1800 number given and said it was not in service. I am really shocked that something that is advertised like crazy can scam people. what is a person to do?
Katie
Ru
  5th of Jan, 2009
What a scam. You order what is supposed to be free samples for paying just the shipping and the next day the shipping shows up on your account and also a charge of 34.95. For what? I want my money reimbursed. I have called and cancelled my -FREE SAMPLES and cancelled my debit card so no more charges will come through. NOW I WANT MY MONEY BACK. wHAT ELSE CAN I DO?
Ruth
Ru
  6th of Jan, 2009
After 2 days of calling different numbers to get this resolved I finally hit pat dirt. I too was charged $34.95 which I did not authorize. The number to call to get reimbersed is 1-877-317-0189. Now I will see in about 2 days for it to appear in my checking balance as a credit.
Ruth
Ca
  19th of Jan, 2009
I too have been plagued with these withdrawals from my account. 69.95 was the amount withdrawn (3 separate times before I had a phone number that actual reached someone to cancel this "account". Thanks Ruth!!). I'd called in for the so called "free" sample of Bromalite cleanse and I was also signed up for a membership with Fit Factory for 19.95 a month. This amount was also withdrawn from my account without my consent. This company is getting away with this by have a clause stating that if in 14 days you haven't cancelled the "free trial" that you agree to a, b and c. This is a TERRIBLE practice. Just as terrible, once you find these charges on your account, you cannot reach them with the number on their website (and there isn't one provided with the debit transaction). They hide behind the fact that their customer service is very busy. Well sure they are because they're ripping off so many people. The last number posted by Ruth did get me to a person, but I will have to wait to see if my refund shows up on my account. The number for Fit Factory (should that have been part of YOUR clause), is 866 407 1022. I think everyone that has encountered this unethical practice should file a complaint with the better business bureau. At the very least maybe people won't go for the "free" Bromalite trial..