DRI*Reg.net / Regnetord Commnus / Unauthorized charges!

I was checking my bank account this morning and found an unauthorized charge in the amount of $29.95. I don't know these people and have never authorized any charges, of any type, from this so-called company.

Beware!

Comments

3rd of Nov, 2008

They got me also so I am sending them a letter also you might ant to watch out for Bomalite they are from the same company and are doing the same thing . Had to write to them also.

• Eb
      3rd of Nov, 2008

I had the same thing happen. They took 39. 95 out of my account on November 2, 2008 and I dont even know who they are.

• To

10-23-08 DRI*SPYHUNTER 952-646-5288 MN $29.99

Just discovered this charge to my account. Customer service at the number provided is unable to
    find any reference to me. They asked me for my credit card number as perhaps they could search
    that way... yeah right... fool me once shame on you ... fool me twice shame on me.

1. First customer service rep, Kevin, said their computer system was down and that I should call back later.
    2. Second Rep, Jason, was pleasant but wanted my credit card number again to search. I asked to
    speak with his supervisor.
    3. Supervisor, Josh, asked how Jason attempted to search. Josh asked to search by my email address
    but their computer module for email searching is not working and he suggested I call back yet again
    tomorrow. I asked that they call me when their system is working but was informed they are not allowed to make any outbound calls.

I URGE each and everyone who has been taken advantage of to not let this go unchallenged. Tomorrow,
    before I try them again, I'll contact the credit card company.

-Tony

7th of Nov, 2008

They almost go me. I lost my cc, so they tried to charge it on the old one. I thought this was some fraud, fishing for numbers.
    I think this company renews regstrations, etc. on different products. It may have been in the fine print of the agreement you signed up for the services and keeps it updated.

7th of Nov, 2008

If they send an email reciept infoming the customers of what the charges are for, like most legit companies, they may not get so many complaints.

• Ta
      17th of Nov, 2008

They just got me for 59.95. I have to research this. If anyone has any advise please let me know.

• Je
      17th of Nov, 2008

It just did it to me...twice!!! Each one for $4.95 a piece...How do you get rid of it???

• Je

Last nite I ordered an item on a free trial basis of 14 days-
    with only the S&H of $4.95 charge. 7hrs. later I checked my
    bank account and a second charge for $34.95 was noted-from
    DRI*Reg.Net- I got their number from your website. I'm calling
    them first thing in the a.m.- I'll keep you informed.

21st of Nov, 2008

REGNETORD.COMMNUS, charged my credit card for $2.95. I do not know this company or what they sell, and did not make any charges to them.

• Mo
      21st of Nov, 2008

OH MY GOD ... This company is crap ... I rarely order on line and the last time I did was over two months ago, some how some way this company got a hold of my card information and charged me $87.00 for NOTHING ... Customer service there sucks and can't tell me anything .. Surprise surprise .. Why do people have to steal especially in this economy where times are hard and now the holidays are coming .. Jerks ..

• Ly
      22nd of Nov, 2008

ok. The 89.95 charge on MY statement is what happens when you go for the trial offers. I called immediately and still the charge appeared. Be very very careful of the fine print. They are good at what they do.

• Al
      27th of Nov, 2008

I ordered a "free" cd on how to apply for goverment grants, the next thing I know I am being charged $59.99, Thanks to however posted the phone number, now I can call them and demand a refund. All I was supposed to pay was $1.97 for shipping and handling of the cd. It doesn't seem fair that these companies can say one thing and charge later something else.

• St
      5th of Dec, 2008

i ordered a diet pill acai-aslim, i was supposed to only pay $4.95 S&H, but i did not read the terms and conditions. it states that you will be billed if you do not cancel within 14 days. i was charged $79.95. luckily i found this out before the 14 days were up and got to cancel my order, and it supposed to be refunded to me within 8 to 14 days. didn't take them that long to take my payment that i didn't know about. then there is a charge for web access for $4.95 on my cc, don't know what that is, but i will cancel that on Monday, as soon as they open for business. they might get the $4.95 one time but not again. i didn't sign up for that. it was hidden somewhere when i ordered the diet pills. i remember something about i was supposed to receive a booklet about weight loosing tips in it, but i never got it, so i guess you could say i found it. i was charged for something i never got and didn't know i ordered.

• Ga
      17th of Dec, 2008

this company ripped me off too... I have called them and they say they can not cancell my charges that i never made...i was totally ripped off for $80.00.
    their number is 1-877-317-0189 please called them and complain...

• Ke
      22nd of Jan, 2009

My email address is [email protected]

You have been debiting my account which i did not authroize. Your website is down and no contact number is listed for you. I am in australia and can not afford to have money taken out in usd i didnt authorize.

why is this happening please let me know!!

• Na
      22nd of Jan, 2009

Does this have anything to do with the Wu Yee or other scam like weightloss. Because I have this reg thing and these weightloss thing.

Also, anyone place an order with Vista Printing? I have the feeling it came from that. Thanks for commenting on this!!!

• Ca
      26th of Jan, 2009

It is Spyhunter anti-virus. made my DRI. I purchased it in august for $29.99. I had a virus called "xp antispyware 2009" on my computer. If you google that the first thing to show up is Spyhunter. They claim they will remove xp antispyware 09. After i purchased, installed and, ran, Spyhunter my pc was flooded with pop ups saying my pc was infected. I couldn't even use my pc anymore, I had to wipe it clean and reinstall windows. Four months later I found two charges on the same day for $29.00 each from "DRI REG.NET". I don't use the product because i believe it is a scam. I know I never approved any further charges. My bank is disputing the charges.

• Ul
      26th of Jan, 2009

OMG I GOT CHARGE $79.95 AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THE HELL THEY ARE.

• Mi
      2nd of Feb, 2009

I had the same thing happen to me. I called 1-800-999-2734 and they told me that I ordered a free sample product of Bromalite Digestive supplement. Which I did. But if you don't call and tell them that you don't want any after your sample then you will get charged. I call the actual company after that 1-866-897-0663 and they credited my account. Hope this helps!

• Ki
      6th of Feb, 2009

Why, oh why did I but this inadequate software? I too have been charged with an unauthorised transaction on my credit card many months after making a one-off payment. I am not sure how it happened. I am guessing that when the software agreement popped up, I agreed the terms as everyone does. There must have been a financial agreement tucked away in there. However it happened, it is devious and dishonest. Nobody should deal with this company.