DRI*Reg.net / Regnetord Commnus / Unauthorized charges!

I was checking my bank account this morning and found an unauthorized charge in the amount of $29.95. I don't know these people and have never authorized any charges, of any type, from this so-called company.

Beware!

Comments

• Le
      12th of Jun, 2008

i was looking at some stuff for an order online for weight loss stuff- once i realized in small font that it said i would be billed 60 dollars-a month for a period of time i immediately cancel led my order- but it still went threw for the shipping amount. i dont like trick websites that will make you continue to use the product- and not really let you cancel the order- this crap is bunk- i never completly authorized the pmt in the first place- I CANCELED-IT NOW ITS GOING TO BE 8-10 DAYS FOR THIS ### TO CLEAR AND GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK-- THIS IS ALL BULL CRAP- I MEAN COME ON IT DOSENT TAKE THAT LONG TO TAKE ANYONES MONEY -BUT ITS GOING TO TAKE THAT LONG JUST TO GIVE IT BACK THIS WEBSITE WAS A LOAD OF CRAP-

• Lo
      15th of Jul, 2008

Same thing happened to me this morning. $29.99 deducted from by debit card account for something called Dri spyhunter. I found the number 952-646-5288 and called and cancelled and they said they would credit my account in 5-7 business days. unfortunately I have been laid off and that money was for more important bills and it is going to cause me an overdraft fee since it came without warning. I agree no business should be allowed to withdraw funds without consent or notice. I wonder how many people don't know how to get their money back and just lose it at this company's scamming methods!

• Do
      5th of Aug, 2008
    DRI*Reg.net / Regnetord Commnus - emaill address unacceptable

I can't reach the company to cancell extra charges. There was a box you had to click to avoid purchasing an item for $39.95 that I didn't want. I tried to contact them right away and the email address gets an error saying recipient can't be reached. This company is a rip off to consumers who don't read every word and takes advantage of unaware consumers.

• He
      5th of Aug, 2008

Same thing has happened to me... I have no idea who these people are and it should stop... they charged my account 39.95 for what, I have no idea. If anyone has any info... please post it.

• Ve
      6th of Aug, 2008

HAVE A CHARGE FOR 59.94 7/31/2008 FOR WHAT ?

• Ry
      18th of Aug, 2008

Reg.net is just a payment HANDLER not the actual company which gets your money, it's like paypal, or alertpay, for businesses to use to accept payments, a person can use your information and give it to reg.net and it's like going into a store with your credit card, the cashier doesn't know it's not theirs they just ask for the money and give that person the product... it really sucks that people would do this though.

• Ke
      23rd of Aug, 2008

Yeah i just got the same charges but for 39.95 2 times its BS!!!

• Kr
      11th of Sep, 2008

THIS IS THE PHONE # YOU NEED TO CALL TO TALK TO SOMEONE IN REGARDS TO GETTING YOUR ACCOUNT REFUNDED866-540-9633... THEY WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY FOR UNUSED PRODUCT. IF YOU ARE UNSURE AS TO WHICH PRODUCT THESE CHARGES ARE FOR CALL REG.NET AT 800-999-2734 THEY WILL BE ABLE TO LOOK IT UP BY YOUR NAME AND ZIP CODE. BE READY TO ARGUE.. THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT EXCITED TO GIVE YOU MONEY BACK BUT THEY WILL!

• Lo
      14th of Sep, 2008

I just got a charge of 39.95 byt this company and they had no permission to take this amount out. How do I get a hold of them?

• Su
      1st of Oct, 2008

I was having 29.95 taken out repeatedly but no idea why. I finally figured out to hit this web site. I called: 1877-414-5117 or 1952-646-5228 ( sorry I don't remember which one). The gentleman I talked to was very kind and helpful. He looked up my info. gave me a web address to talk to and the order number! The web address he gave me was [email protected]

Good luck everyone

• As
      3rd of Oct, 2008

The company is surplus suppliers and it is BS! you have to call
    1-877-414-5117. and cancel your "membership" for whatever the hell they think you purchased. Alot of banks will refund some money if it has been scammed so try there first. This company needs to be stopped and fast. this cannot be legal. if anyone knows how to report them so it can be shut down lets do it. screw those people, it is so frustrating how lazy people are that they can't go out and earn an honest living they have to steal cc #s to earn a living.

• Da
      4th of Oct, 2008

I just received 2 charges of $69.87 on my debit card and I've never even heard of this company! I did order some Wu-Yi tea which I was only supposed to be charged a shipping fee of $4.95 for but I never even received the tea. This comapny reg net is the company Wu Yi uses to charge people. So the lady at reg net gave me the # to call Wu-Yi which is 800-919-2846 if anyone else needs it.

• Sh
      6th of Oct, 2008

They did the same thing to me. They took $59.90 out of my account that I did not authorize.

• Ju
      11th of Oct, 2008

I got a charge from these people and I don't know who they are nore do i know how they got my info and the charged me $69.87...I don't know what to do I don't have the money to cover this... please someone with any info please help me...

• Ci
      11th of Oct, 2008

this company is a rip off they got me for $69.99 and I can not contact them

• Br
      16th of Oct, 2008

I found a charge of $29.99 on my bank account. Talking to my bank to find out what the hell it is. Came up as DRI*SpyHunter 952-646-5288. Have read the pervious people's complaints. Thought I was the only one who had this done to them. Need to get these people and put their ### in jail and refund everybody that they ripped off.. Don't know how many times it has been done to me.. don't check my account that often (stupid on my part) but will keep a closer eye on it.

just noticed my thumb was up, Don't want that for this crap.

• Ca
      19th of Oct, 2008

They stole $69.87 from my checking account also. I will be reporting the fraud as of tomorrow. I did not authorize any charge from my account. I do not have a phone number for this company so I will be going to the bank and then the police.

• Am
      19th of Oct, 2008

A few weeks ago i purchased a weight loss pill, i guess it was a free trial, but i told them NOT to charge my account anymore after i paid for the shipping on the free trial, they said NOTHINg about me having to call and cancel anything, and today i check my account and they hit my account for $80...i had exactly the amount of money in my account to cover my mortgage and have money for gas etc...i have 3 little kids at home and now from this charge i dont have the money for gas and to cover my whole mortgage, the mortgage will be coming out tomorrow...im so mad about this im trying to reach the company right now...this is the number i have for them, 1-877-317-0189, i hope this helps someone else!

• Ve
      20th of Oct, 2008

They got me too. they charged my account two charges for 1.95 and then a charge for 39.95. i called and they said that they will credit my credit card and reverse the charges. then they said that i would have to cancel my membership through surplus supplier or will continue to get chared monthly. totally some bull crap. a total gimmick...

• Br
      29th of Oct, 2008

Yeah they suck. I just ordered a free trial and instantly they charged my acct 39.95. Don't fall for the scam!