Dri*Reg.net / Unauthorized Check Card Charges

125 W 137TH ST APT2B 10031New York, NY, United States Review updated:
4.4
Phone: 347-526-2482
Do not trust your account information, normally I would see something strange about my available balance but I never thought that these online so-called-companies could without your knowledge charge you for anything they choose. I woke up this morning and saw a charge from DRI*REG.NET for some $59.95 that I have no clue about. There are some really strange things going on wih these online sites and I hope to GOD that the right people find out about these complaints and take further necessary steps to put it to an end.

Comments

El
  5th of Dec, 2007
I am so glad that the Complaints Board exists. I saw a pending charge for 59.95 from a company called Dri*Reg.net on my online banking account. I dashed down to the bank and they immediately ordered a new atm card for my bank account. Bank of America says that they will absorb the charge because it is obviously fraudulent. But it was extremely helpful to show them complaints from other people on this website about the same fraudulent company and for the same amount.
Te
  10th of Dec, 2007
I have a charge for$59.95 on my account from 12/05/2007 that I did not authorize. I do not know who this web site is. (DRI*reg.net) I have recently lost my job and I have no money coming in to cover my authorized payments let alone scams. If there is anyway u can help, plz let me know!

Sincerely,
T. Kjergaard.
Jo
  16th of Dec, 2007
I don't know who it is but ive had several different charges and my bank wont stop them. this dri*reg.net is charging me $39.95 and some other company called pay-webjtcharge is costing me $6.00. What am i suppose to do when i cant even tell my bank i didn't authorize this charge. My bank wont listen.
Di
  17th of Dec, 2007
Yes, I got the same charges I went to the bank and they told me that it was my responsibility to solve the problem.

It is associated with shopperservices.com
If you ever called and gave them your account information, they share it with surplussupplier.com
They actually charge you for what they want to...

Call the phone number on www.surplussupplier.com and they probably have you as a member in their system
That's the only way to stop it.
Ja
  20th of Dec, 2007
I was charged from the above company for 1.87 and 1.97 and I never even went to their site. In fact I n ever heard of them. The only site I went to was freecreditreport.com.
Br
  21st of Dec, 2007
Who are the people? They took $59.95 out of my checking account. I did not authorize this. How do I get my money back... Plz advise smb!
Ke
  21st of Dec, 2007
dri*reg.net is another name for auction monster. If you ordered a CD for 1.87 and did not call back to cancel you are going to be billed for 2 charges monthly.

Ask your bank for the phone numbers, they might have them.
mine were

dri reg $59.95 1/800-609-5118
residual savings.co $12.95 1/866-733-0675
Te
  28th of Dec, 2007
Above is a complaint I made on 12/05/07 about the
companyDRI*reg.net. Somehow MY phone# was put under that company name for infomation. People have been calling ME!!! I am not the "DRI*reg.net"!!!!
Try this # 800-999-2734 DRI stands for Digital River
Inc. This # is for Reg Net registration control. Maybe they can help you get your money back and stop the payments coming out of your account. But I can't!!! I
was a victim too. So I NEED people to quit calling me.
Sincerely,
Teresa Kjergarrd
Ca
  28th of Dec, 2007
the same thing happened to me only my bank charges 30.00 for o/d charges and another 21.00 for having a negative balance. Once I seen what was happening I did call every number I could to cancel. But they are still taking money out.
De
  1st of Jan, 2008
I just posted this on another complaint, this is what I dug up regarding this matter.

On 12-10-07 I registered a complaint on this site for charges of $59.95, a company listed on my account as:DRI*Reg.net. Since then I've received more infor-
mation. A few weeks ago I was doing a home survey online, you have to sign-up for trial offers, and one of
the offers was for AUCTION MONSTER software.
You pay$1.87 for this, BUT if you don't call them with
in 10 days, you are charged $59.95 and the pre-auth-orized name shows up as: DRI*Reg.net during the pending period. Once it is posted to your account it appears as: AUCTION MONTSTER! When you call to cancel make sure you get a name AND a confirmation
number. If you have already been charged you might
be able to get it credited back. Their # is: 1-800-609-
5118. GOOD LUCK!!
Ro
  2nd of Jan, 2008
I did not authorize Dri*Reg.net

If you cannot fix this i will have my bank go after you.
Ja
  14th of Jan, 2008
Change or cancel the account that the money is coming out of. That will stop the automatic charges.
Ki
  17th of Jan, 2008
I can't get back to they wed sight. and they register me with another campany with out my permission
Gi
  6th of Feb, 2008
I was sucked into the whole auction monster ordeal but figured out how to stop the charges without contacting my bank and having them stop the charges. Here's what I did:

Go to: http://www.reg.net/Customers/MyOrder.asp

Then: type in your e-mail address and last 5-digits of the card thats being charged.

The next page that pops up should be your order information.

Write down your order number and e-mail (info@reg.net)

Give them you Order # and Name and let them know that you would like to cancel your order.

It took them about a week to credit my account for the last transaction but that's it. I was only charged twice the $59.95 fee. If you have more than one charge I don't think they will credit you back everyone. Hope this helps anyone!
Da
  8th of Feb, 2008
I like noticed i have a charge for $ 40.95 from this place and dont no hoo they are are how they got my card info. But i would like to find out so i can take action if somebody knows please let me know thanks. D.R.
Er
  10th of Feb, 2008
I was caught by this scam through Ebay, Australia. So it's obviously widespread. Cannot contact "Auctionmonster" by Internet to cancel. Bank can't cancel future credit card payments without authority from scammer! Will contact police, etc and pursue this Catch22.
Ev
  13th of Feb, 2008
I don't know who this company is and why they took money from my checking account.I went top the web site on my account but there was no phone number to call. If anyone can help me find a contact number i would greatly appreciate it. I want to know how I can stop these people from further withdraws. Plz advise smb!
Su
  23rd of Feb, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
i was also charged alot of money for something that i did not recognize from DRI*REG.NET REGNETORD.COM MN and immediately called my bank and canceled my account. i happen to know where they got my information from. it was from this "job" secret shoppers where you call and they are supposed to set up an accopunt for you for only $1.95. not only was i charged $1.95 four times but also $39.95 from this so called DRI*REG.NET
REGNETORD.COM MN

Is there something we can do about it when we know who is doing this???? thas was the ONLY time i ever used my check card anywhere else so it must be from there.
Du
  1st of Mar, 2008
I know how to cancell the DRI*REG.NET you have two options first you can call 1-888-272-0252 or you can go to easyhelpcenter.com simply put in your email address and zip code and it will look up any subscription made to the scam website and canncell it The scam got me to but my bank got this information for me after i had allready cancelled my debit card so i hope this helps
Ct
  3rd of Mar, 2008
I do not know this distributor but they have charged my debit card for $39.97. For what I don't know.