Dri.Reg.net / Scam on secret shopper!

1 MI, United States Review updated:

I was just on the complaint board and saw that you wer charged 29.95. I am too I signed up as a secret shopper now they are charging me this fee the past 3 mos. I have not been able to get a hold of any body about this and we are not even doing this deal any info will be greatly appreciated!!!

Comments

• Di
      12th of Nov, 2007
    Dri.Reg.net - Unauthorized charge!
    dri.reg.net

I was charged $29.99 for something and I have no idea what it is. How do I get rid of the charge and keep it from reappearing? Any bright ideas smb...

• Mi
      12th of Nov, 2007

I got a charge of $29.99 because the I was passed the 14 day trial period so I was charged the amount by Surplus Services. You mist cancel service all companies to prevent all charges.

• Br
      24th of Nov, 2007

I also received a charge for 29.99 on November 23rd, 2007. When I called my bank (Bank of America) on November 24th, 2007 they said that I have to wait to get my actual bill in the mail to dispute the charge. Also, I had noticed that someone mentioned that it may be related to CCBILL so I called them and they said they did not charge me for anything. I'm very concerned; I'm trying to work it out with my credit card company and see who actually processed the charge; I would think they would be able get some contact information on who processed the charge.

I look forward to further updates on this page to see if others are getting this matter cleared up.

1st of Dec, 2007
    dri.reg.net
    Geneva
    Illinois
    Phone: 630-669-7856

I was doing my on-line banking and discovered a $59.95 charge was put on my account from dri.reg.net. I have no idea what or who this company is. I never authorized this charge and it comes at a time when I am EXTREMELY short of money due to a cutback in hours at work. This really hurts.

• Te
      17th of Dec, 2007

I put in a complaint on this site on Dec 5th or 6th for a charge of $59.95 being taken out of my account. I have since found out who it was and got them to give me my money back. Then pople started calling me wanting Me to stop taking money out of their account!

After some explaining, I went back to this website and
    found that somehow MY # and address was put under the DRIreg.net company for contact info! I don't know how this happened, but I need it removed!! NOW!!
    PLEASE!! It reads: Company: DRIreg.net
    Phone: 479-263****
    Address: 714 W. *****
    I appreciate any help removing MY INFO. Thank you!
    And to the rest of you still trying to collect your money, I wish you luck, but it isn't ME doing it!

Sincerely,
    T. Kjergaard

24th of Dec, 2007

They did the same thing with me. I was supposed to become a secret shopper with them and never heard anything from them and they debitted my account $39.95.

Tony Brice

24th of Dec, 2007

I suggest that everyone contact your bank and credit card company, the Better Business Bureau, the publication that ran their ad, and the local TV and radio news stations about the company.

Tony Brice.

• To
      30th of Jan, 2008

I got a statement today saying that this company took a amount of money off my card that I don't know anything about. Please give me a call A.S.A.P @ (404)552-1096.

• La
      28th of Feb, 2008

This is a scam!!! I supposed to become a secret shopper and it haven't been 15days yet and someone debit my account $39.95. This isn't right some of us do have children that we have to look after. What if that was my last $40.00 that I had in my account & my baby need a bag of diapers. This is fraud and is not right.

4th of Mar, 2008

After much research after going through the same thing I finally figured out why I was charged, although it was a bit rediculous.
    go to reg.net (do not type in www or http)
    this company sells software online that is solicited as freeware, only they will charge you after 6 months if you do not cancel the registration on the free software you download. In my case I had downloaded SpyHunter over 6 months ago & they just began charging me so naturally I had forgotten about it. I just emailed customer service & they refunded the charge & cancelled the membership. Their email is followup@reg.net.

• Sy
      2nd of Oct, 2008

I found a debit charg on muy band account and I don't know what it is for??? Waiting for your response!!

• Al
      9th of Oct, 2008

These stupid people charged my account! Idk HOW ON EARTH THEY GOT MY INFO!

NO ONE SIGN UP FOR SHOPPER SELECT EITHER!

• Ph
      5th of Dec, 2008
    Florida

I have an unauthorized charge of 69.99 with the code 5734 DRI*REG.NET. I have not ordered any kind of computer security system in over 6 months to a year, and I never signed up for reoccuring charges. What do I do to fix this problem...any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated it.

6th of Jan, 2009
    DRI.REG
    California

I do not know any other information for this company just that there was a charge on my MC which I caught on my statement and notified Navy Fed to not pay this, the amount was "pending". Who is this company and what do they sell?

• Ri
      18th of Feb, 2009
    Dri.reg.net
    Grand Rapids
    Michigan

I don't have any info about this company. I don't even understand how they got my account numbers. They emptied my bank account and left me with hundreds of dollars in overdraft fees. I can't get any info on how to contact this company. If any info is available please contact me at m.riva@sbcglobal.net. Any help will be welcomed.

• Pe
      21st of Feb, 2009

there is a charge of 79.95 on my bank statment and i have not ordered anything

6th of Mar, 2009

I was just checking my account and i have 69.95 coming out of my account. Can anyone shed light on how Dri*reg.net would have gotten my credit card info. I don't understand what is going on. After reading some of the complaints and i'm worried. Please advise.

• Li
      20th of Mar, 2009
    548 Fashion Cir.
    Chatsworth
    Georgia
    Phone: 706-971-4089
    chatttotaro2000@yahoo.com

there was $74.85 taken off my debit card on 03/20/09 I did not give my permission for this and want my money back, I also plan to contact the credit bureau and the police in this matter

• Ji
      6th of May, 2009
    regnetord.commnus

This company charge $74.95 to my credit card with out me authorizing them the charge was on the fith of May 2009 and I would like them to reverse the caharge wthin three day my bank have been notifice of the chareg told me the contact the and have the charge remove if not they will fill a fraudulent charge againt them

• Ru
      6th of May, 2009

Call this number to get refunds 18663707270.