dri*reg.net Health / unauthorized charges on debit card

1 MS, United States Review updated:

I authorized charged to my debit card for $79.99. The name that is listed besided the debit is Dri*Reg.net-Health. I have not bought anything on line for $79.99. I have not signed up for any trial period of any kind. I just want to get my money returned and a want other people to be aware of this scam.

Comments

19th of Mar, 2009

This is rediculous. I don't even know who dri*reg.net is, let alone for them to be taking my money. And how did they get my card info anyhow? I would like some answers fast.

• Mi
      21st of Mar, 2009

it happened to me too...i had to call my bank so they file a dispute against them. It is ridiculous

23rd of Mar, 2009

It happend to me too! I ordered (online) a product called Lift SP, it's for wrinkles. My bank called them and we had a 3 way call and the Lift SP center said that in the terms and conditions, that I agreed to pay for the subscription of it - I surely didn't want to do that. All I wanted was a sample of the wrinkle serum. So... they are refunding my account within 12 days, so they say.

• Jm
      31st of Mar, 2009

It happened to me, too. Does anyone know how I get ahold of this company?

• Ca
      1st of Apr, 2009

I happened to notice this pending charge today for $77.23. I just got off the phone with my bank and they cancelled my card immediately and sent this transaction over to the dispute dept. The ironic thing is that I just recieved a letter 32 days ago from the bank stating that my card may of been compromised and were sending a new one within 2 weeks. I'll keep posted on this outcome.

• Pb
      9th of Apr, 2009

My name is Paula I am very upset that my account has been charged 74.95 I don't even know who this company is dri reg.net-health never talked or emailed this place. I better get an email at butzpaula@yahoo.com on this. How did they get my info. I better get some answers fast.

• Am
      26th of May, 2009

i was charged $4.95 like a monthly fee of some kind from them. but also in the same weekend i had a fraudulant charge from a company called light relief for $109.00. i was lucky & my bank caught that one, but it makes me wonder if they are somehow related.

• Li
      2nd of Jun, 2009

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM!!! I was charged 69.90 x3... plus a 2.95 s&h charge.

I have disputed with the bank, and have been in constant contact with this company.. and finally today they said they would refund only 69.90... I believe this company has many different ads online from selling internet products to selling foot cream! I was scammed by a "christian mom" who found a google program that made her money, I am so aware of internet scams that i read everything, even the hundreds of comments and testimonials... I am so shocked. these people are good. Today on the phone, this women said that after i placed order it should have started an automatic download. and then i could use the program... THEN WHY DID I HAVE TO PAY 2.95 FOR SHIPPING!!! ((merry go round)) i will be calling tomorrow and the next day for my other monies!