dri*reg.net-health / unauthorized debit withdrawal

1 unknownMilwaukee, WI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 414-461-1954

This company posted an unautorized debit of 69.95 on 4-5-09 to my account. I have no knowledged of this company. When I called the company regnetord.com at [protected] they denied any affiliation to this company. when you search either address regnetord.com/reg.net-health.com the same thing comes up. Please advise how I can get my money back. Maybe I will contact the Post Master General...any suggestions.

Ju

Comments

• Co
      11th of Mar, 2009
    dri*reg.net-health - CHARGED MY ACCT 59.95 WAS UN AUTHORIZED AND I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH SUCH CLANDESTINE BUS. PRACTICES

I don't know the name of the company that stole the money from my acct. All I have is the above name or info left on my text message. However, I do want my money back and I want NOTHING to do with a company who has no integrity. Please tell me how I may get my money back and delete my name, E-mail address and my acct number from their records.

Sincerely

3161 SE 3rd Terrace
    Pompano Beacxh
    Florida
    Phone: 9546324895

I was charger $59.95 on my debt card with out any request on my behalf. My bank has informed me that this is a scam and to report it .

• Be
      31st of Mar, 2009

WE JUST CHECKED OUR BANK STATEMENT AND THIS dri*reg.net-health HAS STOLEN $$$ FROM OUR ACCOUNT! WHO THE HELL IS THIS & HOW DO I GET MY MONEY BACK??

• Ge
      8th of Apr, 2009
    dri*reg.net-health - Faudlent taking Money from My Acct.
    DRI*REG.NET-Health
    16192 Postal Hghy.
    Lewes,De.19958
    Delaware

Unlawfully withdrawn Money from my account, in the amount of $69.95, and i tried calling the #posted as 1-800-919-2846 !Only to be giving the run around and these A/holes don't know there A/FROM AHOLE IN THE GROUND.ALL I WANT IS MY MONEY REFUNED AT ONCE. GEORGE M.FLEMING

• Ve
      15th of Apr, 2009

4-09-2009 veronica robinson charged my debitcard 59.99 was unauthorized and i want my money back the name of the company is GRANTLINE PROFESSIONAL 1-877-317-0193 or1-866-431-9040 dri*reg.net health is grantline professional

• Wi
      26th of Apr, 2009
    dri*reg.net-health - Took money from my card and i don't know who they are.
    DRI*REG>NET-HEALTH

As far as i know i have never been on their site and somehow they took money off my debit card. I want it back or i will sue their bogus company. Someone should be paying attention to these guys!! You are asking me for a confirmation password and i didn't get one. There is no way i will give up the password on my website!

• Mo
      6th of May, 2009

WOW I HAVE JUST HAD A CHARGE ON MY ACCOUNT ALSO FROM THE SAME COMPANIES, FOR 19.95 ON 5-4-09 ...WHAT IS GOING ON ALSO I JUST PAID 115.OO DUE TO OVERDRAFT FEES BUT WHATS FUNNY IS I ONLY USED MY CARD 2 TIMES THAT DAY AND SOME OTHER DINKY CHARGES APPEARED OUT OF NOWHERE AND PUT MY ACCOUNT IN THE NEGATIVE

AND WHATS EVEN FUNNIER IS THAT IT WAS BETWEEN 4-30-09 & 5-1-09 LIKE I WAS SUPPOSE TO BE FOOLED WHEN LOOKING AT MY STATEMENT

PLEASE WHERE IS THIS COMING FROM, MAYBE WE SHOULD FIND SOMETHING IN COMMON WITH EACH OTHER AND NAIL THESE SOB'S

• Fi
      10th of May, 2009

This company sells Acai cleanse, Purity 12, PomClear to name a few, and sends a 'free' bottle for $1.95 to cover postage. I called several 800 numbers and finally reached a lovely Indian woman who could not hear me at 1-866-484-2863. They asked for my order # which I don't have. Help yourself and record the conversation... In the meantime, I am closing the account associated with this card...

• Ev
      5th of Jun, 2009
    dri*reg.net-health - Unauthorized charge to debit card
    M & T Bank
    Brooklyn
    New York

Two Purchases were made on my debit card I did not authorize these Purchases One for 19.99 and another for19.95 to the above company I have never heard of Causing a minus balance on checking account.