DRI*REG.NET - HEALTH / unauthorized payments taken from my account/FRAUD

1 Lewes, DE, United States Review updated:
Phone: they don't have one SHADY

I noticed on my account that today, and on the 5th of last month some company called DRI*REG.NET - HEALTH, with no phone number, took $79.95 from my account. I called the number I found on the complaint board, and they told me to call [protected] for my refund. The woman i talked to Agent 328, Ellisa said that she could refund the latest charge, but i would have to write the company (who had no phone number, SHADY) to stop the "contract." I signed up online for a free sample and apparently if you don't cancel a membership in 14 days after that they start charging you 79.95$ a month. This is total BS, I had NO idea that i was signing up for this BS- My refund ca take from 2 days to 2 weeks- How do these people sleep at night? the address she gave me to write is 16192 Postal Hghy Lewes Deleware 19958 It probably a barn in the middle of no where, are you listening Better business bureau?

Comments

• Iv
      19th of Mar, 2009

I TOTALY AGREE WITH U THE ADDRESS COULD BE OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF NO WHERE I HOPE WE GET SOME KIND OF HELP .

• Vi
      24th of Mar, 2009

This company took $59.95 out of my account from Washington Mutual that I did not authorize!

25th of Mar, 2009

DRI*REG.NET - HEALTH they took money and i don`t know who they are

• Cr
      29th of Mar, 2009

Thank you for posting this information. I signed up for the free sample to get it for a joke going on at work, and today, I noticed they took $69.95 from my old checking account. By chance, I just happened to look at that account today. I guess I would have figured it out on my own when the account was overdrawn! I spoke with a Clifton who refunded me the money and canceled the "account" over the phone. I called the number you listed above. Again, thanks for the info and I was easily able to get my money back- even though it will take 10-12 business days! <---way too long!

4th of Apr, 2009
    DRI*REG.NET - HEALTH - Unauthorized Charge
    The tenants in my building
    1724 Bailey Road
    Eden Prairie
    Minnesota
    Phone: Unknown at this time

This company keeps charging my credit card for some reason. I think it might
    have to do with that I am being victimized by the tenants in my apartment
    building because I have had numerous break-ins to my apartment of theft,
    vandalism and to what I believe is poisoning. I think it might have to do with
    me having been a witness to some of their drug activities and having had spoken
    in self defense about this. Now they are retaliating and seeking revenge. Possibly
    apartments 15, 3, 10, 1 and 7. Thank you for your attention to this matter.
    Yours truly, John Tung

• Fa
      5th of Apr, 2009

These ### took money from my acount and I don't even know why. Then some lady called from some totaly different number and said she doesen't know anything and she told me she closed her account and doesen't know what I was talking about and I don't have a lot of money so now this month we can't pay the full rent so whoever you are I hope you end up getting put in jail for messing with inoccent people and believe me if I had any say in what happens to this scam ### I would take you in a room for a couple of minutes and beat the living crap out this person it's called stealing so if the person that did this to us reads this better hope I never see you and to the people that read this don't trust whoever they are. PS you stole money from a person that's on SSI in lamers term that means I don't get more than 645 a mounth. You try living off that and ask yourself do I really feel good about stealing from helpless people and when my check bounces then I'm screwed!!!

• Ve
      15th of Apr, 2009

dri.reg.nethealht is GRANTLINE PROFESSIONAL 1-877-317-0193 OR 1-866-431-9040

• Vi
      16th of Apr, 2009
    DRI*REG.NET - HEALTH - They are using my telephone number
    Washington

I have had 5 telephone calls from individuals stating that my telephone # is attached to a company withdrawing money out of bank accounts.