DRI*Regnet / Charges

1 DE, United States Review updated:

I keep close tabs on my account and I was shocked to see charges on my account for DRI*[protected]eAuc and DRI*Reg.net for total amount of $62.85. I called my bank and they are making fraud changes and I had to pay a $16 fee to have another card issued and overnighted to me. Of course there seems to be no info on the company.

Comments

Re
  1st of Mar, 2009
Renee Sandstedt
1278 White Hawk
OFallon
Missouri
Phone: 636-240-9409
rsndstdt@hotmail.com

Tjis company posted a charge to my account and it wasn't authorized. I'm not even sure how they got my name.

Fr
  19th of May, 2009
DRI*Regnet - Unauthorized use of debit card

Un authorized charges on my checking account I do not even know who they are and I feel alaot of people are getting ripped off and Its time to put a stop on this I am on afixed income and I have no extra money

Nc
  27th of Jun, 2009
Nadine Culver

I noticed 2 charges on my debit card for $39.95 each. Called the bank and they could only give me the telephone # of the company. I called today 1-800-999-2734 and spoke to Eugene. He said I had ordered some surplus supplier software! I didn't order anything or authorize the use of my credit card. He said the money would be credited to my account within 7-10 days. Hope this is so, am still changing my card to be sure, hope I get my money back, and good luck to everone else.