Dri*Reg.net / Unauthorized charges!

I have two charges to my checking account. I know I never authorized these payments. I am giving you the information that was included in my charges. REGNET.com MN on... This is all the information I have to go on. I was charged $59.95. How am I going to get my money back? I have no contact information other than what is listed on this page.

I also received another charge in the amount of $19.95 from CCBill.com. I need to know how to get my money back. I am positive that I never made these transactions.

Comments

• Kb
      4th of Oct, 2007

DRI*REG.NET REGNETORD.CO MN US 29.95

I had this posting on my account today. I have neve no idea where this came from. I certainly did not authorize this charge. I will be calling my bank, but I goggled this first and found this complaint. What was done in this instance? Please help

• Rh
      9th of Oct, 2007

I FOUND A CHARGE OF $39.35 ON MY E-STATEMENT TODAY.
    (dri*reg>net) I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHAT THIS CHARGE IS FOR NOR DID I AUTHORIZE IT. I WILL BE CALLING MY BANK ASAP AND POSSIBLY MY LAWYER. WHAT THE *#$* IS THIS AND WHAT SHOULD I DO ABOUT IT? ANY ADVICE WILL BE APPRECIATED! I WOULD LIKE TO FIND OUT HOW THIS HAPPENED IF ANYBODY KNOWS.
    THANKS, RHONDA LEE HAYNES

• Tr
      11th of Oct, 2007

I had a posting on my account on 10/10/07 for $4.87 and I did not authorize it. Someone has gotten my credit card info and charged this without my consent. Dri*reg is some place that this purchase was made from. It is bulls*** that I have to jump through hoops to get this cleared up. I did not make these purchases nor did I ok them. Somebody needs to contact me and clear this up because the card has been canceled and the next charge will be against you!

Troy Everett Grubb

• Je
      15th of Oct, 2007

I too just got a charge of $59.95 on my credit card from this "company". And I SURE did NOT authorize this charge.

I know I was at a site, where I stupidly agreed to pay a change of a few bucks, a processing fee, door some make money from home thing...yes, I am stupid!!! So, I don't now if they are the culprit or what.

Also on my charge card the same day was some rewards program that i also agreed to try FREE for 30 days, directed to from the same site.

Thankfully my credit card called me regarding these charges today, or I would not even have known about them. They are investigating and they changed my credit card #.

If it is through a bank account, I think you have to file through your bank for fraud.

I hope it all works out for us, and I hope DRI rots in jail. (yeah right!!) one can hope though.

Jennifer.

• Al
      23rd of Oct, 2007

I had an unauthorized charge of $39.95 made from my
    checking account to-day (October 23/07). I have no idea who
    made this charge as the Bank Authorities told me that the
    only information they had about the payee was "DRI-Reg.net" and there was no phone number or postal address furnished.
    I am in full agreement with all the people who suffered in like manner according to their comments above. Please investigate this fraud as these cheats must not be allowed to carry on in their swindling game.

• Aa
      28th of Oct, 2007

I just got a charge on my credit card statement for $59.95 from DRI Reg.Net. i will be calling my bank ASAP.

I also was on a "make money from home" website - Project PayDay and I signed up to receive something from Auction Monster. I am fairly sure it's one of these schmucks! Please beware! They are worthless sons of you know what.

• Wi
      10th of Nov, 2007

My Checking Account has this charge, and could not come at a worse time!!Why can't these people be stopped? $59.95 from DRI Reg.net.

13th of Nov, 2007

I had a charge for 29.95 from this company twice on my credit card. I had to call the company DRI.REG.NET and told them that I did not order no such service. They were quit helpful to my surprise and said that they will refund me the amount that was charged in 3 to 5 days. I am waiting for the form they are sending me to be fill out for the refund. I hope they will stick to their words. I will update as soon as I get my refund from this company.

This happen from the mysteries shopper site which sign me up without my permission. Beware of the mysteries shopper site working from home gig.

• Wa
      13th of Nov, 2007

I stupidly agreed on one of the offer of making money on ebay called auction monster and my card was charged as follow :DRI*AUCTION MONSTER 60$ which I don't know if this is spam or fake company
    please if any information that might help to stop the charges to my card and thanks!

• Ta
      16th of Nov, 2007

I got a charge on my account for 59.99 and I didnt authorize it what do I have to do!

16th of Nov, 2007

I got credited for the charge of 29.95 from this DRI.REG.net after I called my credit card and told them that I did not authorize the charges. It cost me a small fee but I got the total refund for it.

• Pa
      17th of Nov, 2007

My checking account was billed $29.99 today also. This is total BS. I did not order it. A word to the wise: Don't order any of Kevin Trudeau's books either. They sign you up automatically for a newsletter for 9.95 a month and when you try to call, you never get through. It's billed as "Natural Cures". They took it out 3 times last month. I put a stop payment at my bank. I'm beginning to think it's best to order nothing online.

• Ki
      19th of Nov, 2007

My credit card with just charge $64.60 from DRI*REG.NET REGNETORD.COM MN and I don't know what this charge is for? I did a search on the web and I only found this compliant sight about them. How do I get these charges reversed?

26th of Nov, 2007

My account was charged twice from dri*reg.net. Why can something with so many complaints still be able to pull money out of accounts? Why cant banking officials or govt officials protect our money we entrusted to them?? Maybe we better off putting money in a pickle jar and bury it in the back yard!!

26th of Nov, 2007

I just wanna post the phone number for the DRI.REG.net site since I have had a few people asking for it. 1 800 999-2734

29th of Nov, 2007

I was charged 59.95 after paying an initial 1.87. I cancelled Auction Monster, but they still billed me today. I called the DRI customer service and spoke to a supervisor. He was very polite and credited back my account, also giving me a confirm# and the original billing number from Auction Monster that I was never given. DRI is not the culprit here, they are the billing processor only. Auction Monster should be shut down for operating as they do!

Watch your six, folks!
    Jackie.

30th of Nov, 2007

Same thing here. Execpt my card was charged only $2.09. I too was involved in the mystery shopping deal I found in a local newspaper. It involes shopperservices.com and surplussupplier.com. I heard of numerous amounts when the rep. was talking to me but I know for sure I never heard of this odd total: $2.09! I better do something about it before I end up getting charged more, like some of you. Thanks.

30th of Nov, 2007

This is a website where you may be able to find your answer...I didn't. But you might. I entered my info and clicked search, but nothing came up.

~Good Luck

• Do
      18th of Dec, 2007

I would like to know why you charged my checking account and would like my money back. Who are you?

Doris M. Davis