DRI*REG.NET and wwwSELFHELPFFCOM8009 / Unauthorized Charges to Credit Card

0 United States

I signed up to receive a sample of Bromalite on a website because we were going to analyze the ingredients in class. I authorized one $4.95 charge for shipping for the sample. I ended up with a charge for $69.95 because Bromalite (DRI*REG.NET, [protected]) apparently put something in fine print signing me up for an automatic renewal account. A week later, I saw a charge for $29.95 from The Fit Factory (WWWSELFHELPFFCOM8009, 866.407.1022) for their auto-renew service. I asked for a supervisor and spoke with Nancy from the latter vendor; she explained how Bromalite embeds other vendor contracts with their product's contract and gives your private info, including credit card number, to these other companies. Nancy said the only way to tell what other vendor are going to charge you is to go back on the original website and find where this fine print is written. I am not sure which website I originally went to in order to get the Bromalite sample- there are several out there. I will continue reviewing my checking account for more unauthorized charges until I can cancel this check card and get a new one. Hope this helps...

Cr