DRI*REG.com / Taking the Money before Trial Period

1 FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-317-0189

These companies took 79.95 and 69.95 plus five 1.01 charges from my account. I called them to say that I couldn't afford the charges because I lost my job on Christmas Eve. I called the number on their website and they were supposed to be there and all I got was an answering machine that was full and a corporate office line after that which I left a message on. Also, My trial was for 14 days to try the pills and I was supposed to be able to cancel these charges within the trial period I have taken them for 10 days and so I should have been able to cancel without a problem. Also they did not state how much the pills were as I am on limited income I would have had to save for those items and would have waited to buy them at such a costly price.

Comments

Ms
  10th of Jan, 2009

My Attitude towards this company?? I am pissed as H...!!! I did not authorize money to be taken out of my account, and they just took out 14.95. I don't even know what this company is or how they got my card information. From other complaints I gather it has something to do with pills and I did not order any pills!! How can we take this futher so they don't take out any more money?????

22nd of Jan, 2009

I was charged (they took out of my bank account) 69.95 and I did not tell them they could. I have called and have a cancellation #723D75, but they have not put my 69.95 back in my account. I think something should be done with these people. Just out of the blue they took my money. I ordered a trial size and paid the shipping and then they took my money and I did not want it and told them so. I guess I will have to get an attorney. I am giving them 48 hours and they I am going to do SOMETHING they should not be able to do things like this. I am 69 years old and they took all my money but 63.00 to live on for the next 2 weeks. This is not correct and should not be happening.

22nd of Jan, 2009

I just hope they go some good.

22nd of Jan, 2009

Please make these people stop taking money from our bank accounts.

Un
  29th of Jan, 2009

It just happened to me also. i cancelled my card today b/c they will continue to take the amount out. It came from the grants when you sign up for their mailing list and they give you 7 days free after the product arrives and then they will charge you. I paid the 2.99 for the shipping and handling and then today they just charged me 59.90. Now i'm trying to get that amount returned. This sucks.

Ce
  30th of Jan, 2009

me, too! they charged me 79.95. I just got off the phone with operator 123; she told me that they sent out a 30 days supply of this stuff- I only received 15 pills and had called 2 weeks ago and canceled. Naturally they had nu record of this conversation. I am now aiting on a refund that is going to take 5 days... We'll see...

Go
  26th of Feb, 2009

im not sure what 69.90 was taken out of my account and when i called my bank this the web sat they came me. i call the number that is post on this page and it tell me the number is not working.I WONLD LIKE TO KNOW what 69.90 came out my accont for

Os
  27th of Apr, 2009

I was charged in my debit card $74.98.Why is this charge?.I do not recocall having made this charge.WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?.I haven't anything from anybody.I haven't ordered or received any pills or anything like that.This is a scam.What ever it is I want my money back.I have not nor do I want any pills or anything.This is an unauthorized charge.

Os
  27th of Apr, 2009

This charge is a scam.I have not ordered anything from this company.Reading other complains they have to do with some pills.I have not ordered any pills.I do not order pills online.I want my money back.This is an unauthorized charge.I'm contacting my bank and report it.