DRI*REG REGNETORD.COMUS / DRI*REGNETORD.COMUS

1927 east clarence streetPhiladelphia, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 2156136633
WHT IS IT THAT I CHECK MY STATUS ON MY DEBIT ACCOUNT THIS MORNING SO I CAN GO SHOPPINGIN THIS COMPANY HAS TOOK UPON THEM SELVES TO TAKE MONEY NEVER HEARD OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND I WOULD APPRECIATE IF YALL RETURN MY MONEY CAUSE AS OF TODAY I'M GOING CALL THE POLICE RIGHT NOW AND GET ME A LAWYER AND FILE A LAWSUIT CAUSE WHOEVER THIS COMPANY IS HAD KNOW BUSSINESS TAKING ANY MONEY OF MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION I DON'T KNOW ### ABOUT THESE PEOPLE I WANT MY MONEY BACK IN MY ACCOUNT...
Ma

Comments

Ma
  7th of Dec, 2008
PLEASE RESPOND TO MY MESSAGE CAUSE I AM GONNA HAVE THIS INVESTAGATED CAUSE THIS COMPANY IS STEALING MY KIDS MONEY...
Ke
  19th of Feb, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I am a college student and they didthe exact same thing. You can reach me via e-mail at anoymmous@yahoo.com
La
  21st of May, 2009

DRI*REG REGNETORD.COMUS - Unauthorized Charge
Kansas City
Missouri

This company charged my checking account $29.99. I called my bank and they are conducting an investigation, meanwhile, they had to cancel my bank card in order to remove the pending charge. They used my known email addresses to check on the validity of the charge and the company has no record of purchase.