Dri*reg. Net Regnetord.comus / Unauthorized charges

Phone: DRI*REG.NET REGNETORD.COMUS

I recently went to look over my bank statement on to see an 84.00 charge on my account. I have no idea who the company is or how they even got my information. And to top it off I have no idea how to get in touch with the company it self.

Comments

• Lu
      26th of Dec, 2008

I've been charged $2.95 and i dont know what its for? i want it removed please

• Na
      6th of Mar, 2009

i have also just came across this . i was looking at my online statement a while ago and there was a $79.95 charge on my account from DRI*REG.NET REGNETORD.COMUS... no way to contact either. was there something i can do? how did others resolve this issue?

• Ji
      20th of Mar, 2009

I also came across this charge, on my online statement and the charge was 69.95 from DRI.REG>NET REGNETROD.COM, What can I do if I can connect them..

• Ly
      27th of Mar, 2009

I agree with the complaint. I too have had the same problem arise...with a 69.90 charge to my account. I called my bank, got a phone number for the company (1-800-497-4988) supposedly it is for some Home Business Kit. I called them and there are supposed to be refunding my money within 7-10 days. Hope this helps.