Dri*reg. Net Regnetord.commnus / money scam

1 Newberg, OR, United States Review updated:

DRI*REG.NET REGNETORD.COMMNUS swiped $79.94 right from my checkning account.
I was a fooled buying diet pills sample's online for a $1.99 and a month later i was seeing charges i did not make.
THIS IS A SCAM JUST TO GET MY INFORMATION !!!
HYPER LAB'S [protected] DID THE SAME THINK FOR $89.31
I CALLED MY BANK AND PRESSING CHARGES ON BOTH COMPANY'S AND WILL NEVER PUT I BANK INFO ONLINE AGAIN.

Mi

Comments

• Sh
      2nd of Sep, 2008
    200 ALVA
    BAYTOWN

I OPENED UP MY BANK ACCOUNT AND FOUND TWO CHARGES OF $29.95 THAT I NEVER MADE. I NEVER HEARD OF THIS WEB SITE. WHEN CAN I EXPECT THE MONEY TO BE PUT BACK IN MY ACCOUNT.

• Ra
      19th of Dec, 2008
    DRI*REG.NET REGNETORD.COMMNUS
    Poulsbo
    Washington

I was in the process of buying something minor online, and I had, within the last few minutes, checked my bank account and found that there was sufficient funds to cover the transaction. Well, when I went to actually buy the purchase, I received an error message. So, I went and checked my bank account again, and found an unauthorized charge of $59.90 pending to my account. Needless to say, I contacted my bank right away and have requested a hold pending investigation into this matter.

• Ir
      13th of Feb, 2009
    Phone: NONE LISTED

I MONITOR MY CARD USE AND NOTICE THESE FOLKS TOOK $74.85 OFF MY CARD WITH OUT MY AUTHORIZATION. I HAD TO CANCEL MY CARD.

• Va
      16th of Feb, 2009

My account is being charged an unauthorized transaction in the amount of 69.95.

• Su
      18th of Feb, 2009
    Dri*Grant Line Pro
    ???
    ???
    Illinois
    Phone: ???

I have also received unauthorized charges from this unknown company. 2/8/09 and 1/12/09 both for $63.70. How can I get my money back from someone I never heard of?? I am ANGRY! I contacted my bank and they say to contact the scammer direct but, of course, no info on how to contact.

2nd of Mar, 2009

Unauthorized charge on my bank statement in the amount of $69.95

• Tr
      3rd of Mar, 2009

I got scammed by this company also for diet pillsfor a $1 trial and got charged $69.95 on my card 2 weeks later. Brymoine? Call this # for DRI*REG.NET REGNETORD.COMMNUS charges: 866-897-0663. They say it will be credited back in my account in 10-12 business days. If not I' ll call again and again and again...

• St
      4th of Mar, 2009

unauthorized charges on my acct. never got anything with this company.

• Ri
      4th of Mar, 2009

Call your bank and start a fraud investigation on this company...they have done this to thousands of people...and need to be put out of business!

• Te
      2nd of Apr, 2009

You can call 800-999-2734 and they will tell you what product you ordered as well as the order #, then they will give you a direct number to get your refund. I was charged $59.90. The number for the $59.90 charge is 800-497-4988.

• Bo
      7th of Jun, 2009
    DRI*REG.NET REGNETORD.COMMNUS

I got charged by these people and other than I dont know they are, I dont have the money. Im active duty military and i dont think i should be treated like ###. I want this money back and to never bothered with again. I will go to my legal if nothing i returned now!