Dri*reg. Net Regnetord.commn Us / unauthorized money taken out of account

I do not know what these charges are for. I was biled 69.95 on my credit card. I did not authorize this and would like this money credited back into my account.

Comments

• Mi
      2nd of Mar, 2009

They charged me the same thing after i signed up for a free trial of Bromalite..I called them today they said I should be contacted by them in less than 48hrs to process a refund. And the same happened today with Acai Berry and I had to threat to sue them for unauthorized charges.They also canceled my "program" and Im waiting for the refund..We'll see what happens

• La
      4th of Mar, 2009
    Dri*reg. Net Regnetord.commn Us - UNAUTHORIZED WITHDRAWAL FROM MY ACCOUNT
    DRI*REG.NET REGNETORD.COMMN US

ON 3/3/2009 THERE WAS A WITHDRAWAL FROM MY ACCOUNT FOR $59.95 THAT I HAD NOT AUTHORIZED. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE COMPANY IS OR WHAT PRODUCTS IT IS SELLING. MY FINANCIAL INSTITUTION SUGGESTED THAT I STOP THE "PENDING" WITHDRAWAL, CLOSE THAT ACCOUNT AND OPEN A NEW ONE SO THAT THIS TRANSACTION CANNOT HAPPEN AGAIN FROM THIS COMPANY. I HAVE TO WAIT 10 DAYS TO SEE IF THE COMPANY TRIES TO ACTUALLY TAKE THE MONEY BEFORE IT WILL BE PUT BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT, SO THAT I CAN THEN TAKE LEGAL ACTION, BUT THERE IS NO INFORMATION ON THIS COMPANY AT ALL...ANYWHERE! NOT COOL AT ALL!

• Ju
      4th of May, 2009

I was charged twice in one month for the Acai Berry after receiving a free trial and still trying to get a refund. They told me it had been shipped out already and in order to get my refund I would have to mail it back to them and after it was back in there system they would give me my refund. They claim it was shipped March 6th and I still haven't received it.

• Do
      8th of May, 2009

They did the same with me. They've charged me for a "Power Tea" that I never ordered. I ordered the Acai Berry Cleanse and they NEVER even sent that. I called to cancel the order and they were EXTREMELY rude. This is DEFINITELY a scam company, and should be stopped.

• Jy
      7th of Jul, 2009

Does anyone know who "DRI*REG.NET REGNETORD.COMMN" really is and what did they $79.95 debit from my bank account purchase. I have no clue who these guys are or what they are hawking. I field a complaint with my bank's Visa Debit department but they say it will take 10 days to investigate.

If anyone out there knows who these people are and what I purchase I would be grateful.

JIM