Dri*reg. Net Regnetord.com / Stolen money from bank account

1 unknownunknown, MN, United States Review updated:
Phone: unknown

THEY MADE AN UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTION FOR 79.95 TO MY BANK ACCOUNT AND NOW I HAVE OVERDRAFT CHARGES AND ALL KINDS OF RED GOING ON! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ORDER THE SAMPLE OF THE ACAI BERRY DIET ###. THEY TELL YOU IS FREE FOR ONLY 4.95 SHIPPING AND HANDLING. <which they got then > 14 DAYS LATER CHARGED MY ACCOUNT AGAIN FOR THE 79.95! EVEN A BLIND MAN CAN SEE THE SCAM HERE! I'M GONNA GET THESE FILTHY BASTAR*S THEY WILL PAY ME BACK! TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW BEWARE OF ACAI BERRY BULL*HIT SCAMS. I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE CHECK THESE OUT! GOOGLE THIS:
DRI*REG.NET REGNETORD.COM MN

Comments

• Li
      27th of Oct, 2008
    Dri*reg. Net Regnetord.com - Unauthorized Charge
    Tacoma
    Washington

I never authorized any charge, especially $49.95! From I company I know nothing about, and have no idea why this amount is being taken out of my account!! I want the $49.95 replaced immediately into my account! Thankyou for your time. Lo***** G.

• Is
      9th of Dec, 2008
    Dri*reg. Net Regnetord.com - Unauthorized charges
    NETREGNETORD.COM

I don't know who this DRI*REG.NET REGNETORD.COM is, but they have managed to charge $69.95 to my account. For what? Nothing I ordered or received; I filed a complaint with my bank and they are investigating this place.

• Th
      26th of Dec, 2008
    Dri*reg. Net Regnetord.com - unauthorized charge from checking account
    NETREGNETORD.COM

DRI*REG.NET REGNETORD.COM

There appeared two charges posted on 12/24/2008 from this webisite. One for $4.95 and another for $34.95. I have not done any business with, therefore do not know what they are even selling. This will be disputed with my bank as soon as I am able.

• Vi
      14th of Aug, 2009
    Dri*reg. Net Regnetord.com - unauthorized debit from account
    DRI*Reg.Net
    Florida

I have two (2) seperate debit charges from my checking account that I did not authorize. I do not know who this company is nor did I order/purchase anything from them. I now have an overdraft charge on top of the charges that they took. I would like the charges to be replaced and the overdraft fees taken care of also.