Dri*reg. Net Regnetord.com MN / unathorized debit!!!

I was just debited 79.95 on my paypal account from this company who I have no idea who they are! I will get to the bottom of this...I read all the complaints!!! WHY hasn't someone done anything about this!
They jacked with the wrong person this time!!! I am submitting a formal complaint with Paypal. THEY WILL get to the bottom of this charge!

Ta

Comments

• Em
      9th of Feb, 2009

The only thing that i have ordered on line in the last 30 days was a grant finder for 1.98$ and now this morning there was a charge for 69.95$ from the same company that you are complaining about. I will get my money back.

• Al
      12th of Feb, 2009

i did not authorize for acuiberry to take my money out of my debt how do i get this money back it was supposed to be free for a month.

• Ra
      23rd of Feb, 2009
    Dri*reg. Net Regnetord.com Mn - Scammer Artists
    DRI*REG.NET REGNETORD.COM MN
    Minnesota

This is the Scam of the Century. I have no idea who these people are and today I noted my paypal account had been basically hacked, Complaint will be going to them as well.

I see a charge of $59.90 US, unauthorized, unknow to me totally and it says Debit Card signature.

I type in the name to see if perhaps I missed ordering a product or something, no idea who they are. The charge was placed on Feb. 23 and also cleared on Feb. 23, so I caught it just in time. Seeing all the complaints about them and the charges being $59.90 US, naturally I see it is a total scam that needs serrious investigations.

I hope the ### get caught and serve serrious time and get what ### like this get in jail. Good luck in catching them.

• Pe
      2nd of Mar, 2009

Well, they they hit my debit card with a pending charge for $74.95 after ordering Acai berry and purity 12 (colon clense). I called my debit card company (Netspend..another issue) that said they could do nothing until the charge was completed in 7 days. They told me it was an online computer software program company. They suggested I went on line entered the billing info from my debit account (DRI*REG.NET REGNETORD.COMMN US) as they did not have a phone number listed with the billing info. That's how I found all the complaints and called 1-800-999-2734. John had no problem finding me in his system, even though I spent some time trying to find them. He told me that I had signed up for a monthly auto shipment and payment of the Purity 12. I informed him that I had been extra careful to make sure that I did not sign up for any program commitment. (Been there, done that.) He gave me an order number and stated he was sending in a cancelation and a refund form, and that I should have an email response in 2 days. Let's see if it works????

• He
      3rd of Mar, 2009

DRI*REG.NET REGNETORD.COMMN

I copied and pasted “REGNETORD.COM” from my on-line statement and put it in a new browser address bar and came up with this address. http://www.reg.net/faq_user_v2.asp

Reg.Net is also Digital River, an e-commerce on-line billing company for thousands of individuals and companies doing business over the internet.

I called the reg.Net customer service number (1.800.999.2734) and spoke with a very helpful representative. He asked me a few questions and found the account in question. It was for Grant Funding Search, a supposedly “reliable” program that assists people in finding free grant money from the Federal Government. Needless to say I did not find them very reliable.

When I signed up, around 12 February, I was informed that I would receive my CD Rom in 7-10 business days. It did not arrive until March 2, outside of the time frame given. Also at the same time there was a hold placed on my debit card (also a netspend card) for $70.95. I knew going in that if I did not cancel the order I would be billed $49.95 a month for access to their on-line resources, but that is over and above what they state in their “terms of service”.

The reg.Net representative was more than helpful in sending the cancellation notice to Grant Funding Search and said that if I did not hear back from them within 2 business days to call back and they would process a refund request for me. After speaking with reg.Net I called Grant Funding Search and waited on hold for a customer service rep for over an hour. I gave up and sent them an e-mail outlining the situation and requesting they cancel the pending charge against my debit card.

So now I sit here waiting for this mess to get cleared up.

• He
      5th of Mar, 2009

Here it is 36 hours after talking to the Reg-Net customer service and also finding the e-mail support address for Grants Funding Search. The pending charge on my debit card went through sometime between midnight and 6am today (March 5).

I called Reg-Net customer service and they said there was nothing they could do until their 48 hour window closed. Then they could begin processing my refund.

I will definitely be asking for a supervisor tonight if I have to call them again.

8th of Mar, 2009

They took from my checking account and I did not authorize it how they got my bank # I dont know but I will find out and I will press charges all you other ones who got taken Don't let them get you

10th of Mar, 2009
    Dri*reg. Net Regnetord.com Mn - Bank Charge
    DRI*REG.NET REGNETORD.COM MN
    Minnesota

I purchased some information from this outfit a year or so ago paid for it at that time, I looked at my bank 03-08-09 and found that they was charging me for $32.09 for something I am not aware of someone needs to stop these people from doing this I was reading all the other complaints which there seems to be alot of, from what I can tell this outfit is no longer in business and it sounds like a lot of fraud going on here.

• Sh
      10th of Mar, 2009

i just got the same charge...totally unauthorized!!!

12th of Mar, 2009

wOULD YOU BE SO KIND TO TELL ME WHY YOU TOOK MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT WHEN i SENT THE PRODUCT BACK. i DO NOT HAVE THE MONEY NOW TO PAY MY BILLS. yOU HAVE TO SEND IT BACK TO MY ACCOUT ASAP!

• Ta
      17th of Mar, 2009

call 1-800-919-2546 to get hold of their cancelation department.. I had to

• Ta
      17th of Mar, 2009

they charged my credit card $ 137

• Ri
      20th of Mar, 2009

Well, just another one to add to the growing list. I just found the 79.95 charge on my card yesterday after I received a overdraft from my bank. YES, I WILL get my money back from this place.

• Ph
      25th of Mar, 2009

I too had an unathorized debit for $79.95 Who are thes
    people. . These people must be stopped. WHY DON'T THEY GO AFTER RICH PEOPLE... NOT US WHO ARE ON A FIXED INCOME. Stop - this is stealing and I will
    not let you do it to me ever again.

• Jj
      29th of Mar, 2009

am going thourgh the same thing with thia company. they have debit my accouunt for 69.90. any now my bank account is over about 200.00. some one need the to get to the bottom to this. that a company can get you imfomation, any do what they want. even better that a bank let them do this to you.

6th of Apr, 2009

WTH? They just charged me $79.23... Why and who are these people?

6th of Apr, 2009

The 1-800-919-2546 is not a working number!

• Ba
      21st of Apr, 2009

I too have unauthorized charges on my debit card for $79.95
    in fact two charges; one on March 16, and another on March 2.

I have called several times and received a recording saying I must call at a different time.

WHY HAS THIS CONTINUED AND NOT BEEN STOPPED.???

I WANT THE TWO $79, 95 CHARGES REFUNDED IMMEDIATELY.

Bross5535

• Cy
      28th of May, 2009

I need to know who these people are. I haven't ordered nothing from them and was charged 69.95. I contacted my bank but it hasn't posted yet so there is nothing that can be done until 5/29/09. For anyone else that is having this problem the first step is to contact your bank. Then you can find out more of who these people are and try to contact them. That is what I am in the process of doing now. But you have to file a fraud claim with your bank or place of business first. They will contact the company as well as your self. Thanks and Good Luck.

• Ju
      19th of Jun, 2009
    DRI * REG. NET.REGNETORD.COM MN - Bank Charge

charged my account and I don't know for what? What company is this?