Dri*reg. Net Regnetord.com MN / unathorized debit!!!

United States Review updated:
4.45
I was just debited 79.95 on my paypal account from this company who I have no idea who they are! I will get to the bottom of this...I read all the complaints!!! WHY hasn't someone done anything about this!
They jacked with the wrong person this time!!! I am submitting a formal complaint with Paypal. THEY WILL get to the bottom of this charge!
Ta

Comments

15th of Apr, 2008

DRI*REG in MN - Bank Charge
DRI*REG in MN
Minnesota

I Receive Unauthorized charges through my bank account. I have not use this company what so ever or purchase any products however, I am being charged I have called this number 1 877 414 5117 and no information was found on me nor can they trace my account anywhere.
These transactions occurred several times the recent one occurred at 11:04 p.m. ET on 04/02, and the card ending in 8378 was used, that is not my card.
Ka
  8th of Aug, 2008

Dri*reg. Net Regnetord.com Mn - DEBIT MY ACCOUNT FOR $69.87
DO NOT KNOW WHO THEY ARE

When I was checking my checking account on line there is a debit for $69.87 with the description of "dri*reg.net regnetord.co mn", I have no idea what this company is and how they got ahold of my debit # to with draw money from my account.
De
  16th of Aug, 2008
I just seen charges on my credit card acount for 59.90 and I had no clue who they are??? I done alittle bit of research and it looks like they are a company names search success center for yahoo? what is this how how can they charge are credit card for a amount I never agreed to?? I will be calling them first thing monday morning here is a number me and my bank found
#1-800-497-4988
Ki
  20th of Aug, 2008
I just found charges on my debit card for 69.87 that I did not authorize. I want this taken off of my account immediately.
Ja
  30th of Nov, 2008
I had a $79.95 on my debit card to dri*reg.net regnetord.com mn that I didn't authorize. who are these people and how did they get my card number?
Ma
  30th of Nov, 2008
Regnetord.com mn. posted: 2008-11-29 by tambo [send email]. unathorized debit!... dri*reg.net regnetord.com mn - debit my for 85.55
Tm
  1st of Dec, 2008
They did the same thing to me. I paid for a free sample of acai aslim by paying the shipping charge and now 15 days later they hit me with 79.95 also the one company is having the other company debit the accounts and you can't get anything accomplished on the phone with these people..thing to do is dispute the chargers and request a new card with a different number. They are stealing peoples money and it shouldn't be happening.
Tr
  1st of Dec, 2008
They stole 79.95 from my account twice and $80. This is a total of $240. I'm a single parent trying to make ends meat for my family. This shouldn't be allowed to happen. What can we as innocent people do? I also ordered the acia slim. Than they charged my account for some cleansebody with an 888 234 3438 phone number and I can't get through on and was left on hold for over an hour. I called the Sherriff's department.
Te
  1st of Dec, 2008
My account also has a 79.95 charge pending and I am certainly going to dispute it once it has cleared. I have also cancelled my debit card.
Like most of you I ordered the free trial of Acai-a-slim and/or Colon XR and only needed to pay the shipping charges.
I thought it odd that they wouldn't send some information about how to order more of either item if you liked it.
The Colon XR sent a piece of paper showing the shipping charge and an explanation of how to use it. They also put
a toll free number at the top which doesn't even ring if you call it 888-820-2656. There wasn't any name or address on the piece of paper BUT on the envelope the address is: GIC 134 NW16th Street Suite1 Boca Raton Florida 33432-1691.
OPRAH and DR OZ endorse both of these items, a little scary that the companies of these products hire scam artists to ship these items.
Jo
  4th of Dec, 2008
I called the 1-877-317-0189 # and because of the high # of calls they left a recording with an e-mail address also.

info@verifyyourorder.com I just sent an e-mail, so we will wait and see if they respond.

I too had ordered the free sample and paid S&H for the Acai aSlim. I haven't even finished the bottle and they have charged me. When they sent the sample their was no paperwork included with the pills to tell me what to do if I wished to cancel. Not a very good way to do business. I hope Oprah finds out about this.
Te
  4th of Dec, 2008
An update to my ordeal, I went to my on-line banking this morning to see if the debit for $79.95 had cleared so that I would be able to dispute the bogus charge. funny thing, there was no indication that this bogus debt had ever been
Pending on my checking account. I hope the same thing will happen for all of you but you need to call your financial institution immediately and cancel your debit/charge card so they cannot try it again. merry christmas to all and
Remember no more free trails!!!
Pa
  4th of Dec, 2008
My account was also debited 79.95, which was not authorized!! I first called my bank and filed a dispute and c/a my debit card and was issued a new one with a new account number. second, I called acai slim cutomer servive and spoke with a representative named lona, id number 203. I asked lona to reverse the 79.95 charges on my account and also remove me from acai slims program. she did remove me from the program (even though I was unaware that I was signed up for a program, I thought it was a free trial!!) but was not able to reverse my charge of 79.95, as it was stated in the fine print when I signed up for the free trial!! I let lona know that I was very unhappy and I asked if she was aware of all the complaints that were being made about the company she represents. her response was that it didn"t matter!! and then she proceeded to hang up on me! great customer service!! I am hopeful my banking institution will resolve this issue for me, but in the mean, time I am returning my free trial (which ended up costing 85.95) today!!
Ro
  4th of Dec, 2008
My account also was debited 79.95 which was not authorized add me to the growing list. I shipped the trial offer back and they recieved it today. Checked my account to night and they had charged 79.95 .
Pu
  7th of Dec, 2008

Dri*reg. Net Regnetord.com Mn - charged $69.95
Michigan

Hi i never ordered anything or registered, but this "DRI*REG.NET REGNETORD.COM MN" charged $69.95 without my notice. please help me in getting me my money back. Thank u in advance.
Ha
  8th of Dec, 2008

Dri*reg. Net Regnetord.com Mn - UNAUTHORIZED WITHDRAWL FROM MY ACCOUNT
GRANTLINE PROFESSIONALS
Minnesota

How dare you take money from innocent people. you lead them to believe that they are only paying for a disk on how to try and get grant money from uncle sam. then you sneek money from there account. I will be calling my attorney general. hopefully that will help shut your sight down. I do not care what celebrity endorses you cause they surely can afford money being taken away. I will also be contacting a lawyer to see how I can fix this. I have read several compliants about your program and how money is taken without authorization. its just plain wrong and unamerican!
On
  19th of Jan, 2009

Dri*reg. Net Regnetord.com Mn - Unauthorized PP Debit Withdrawl
Phone: DRI*REG.NET REGNETORD.COM MN

On january 18th 2009 dri*reg.net regnetord.com mn withdrew 69.90 from my paypal debit card. paypay told me this was "authorized". paypal canceled my credit/debit card and issued me a new one. now I also have to print out an afidavit and send it to paypal via fax or mail to dispute the charge. fyi: I was online this day filling out paid surveys for vindale research's google cash. this was the only purchase I made this day (3.88 for shipping to be refunded by the survey company). previously I purchased a trial of acai beri (just pd shipping); I mention this because another commented about getting this dri*reg.net regnetord.com mn charge after ordering the acai berri too. for what it is worth, rejuvenate worldwide # flower mound tx also charged my account 49.95 after I sent the product back and canceled. I now have to dispute this charge too. this rejuvenate worldwide # flower mound tx trial was also purchased (shipping only) the same week.
Km
  22nd of Jan, 2009
I ordered a "free" sample of the Bromolite. I agreed to pay the S&H. I looked for any fine print that said I was joining anything. Didn't see it and gave them my debit card #. Of course I was charged an additional 69.95 for NOTHING. I called the 1-877-317-0189 - all it did was give my a fast busy signal. I emailed - never heard back. So I had to cancel my debit and the bank disputed the charge. 2 weeks later I did get my money back through the bank.
Bo
  3rd of Feb, 2009
I also had an unauthorized charge of $105.93 on my debit card aftering ordering a free trial of ACAIBURN...only to pay shipping...How do I go about getting this charge credited back to my debit card? I DID NOT AUTHORIZE IT!!!
De
  4th of Feb, 2009

Dri*reg. Net Regnetord.com Mn - Unauthorized charge to PayPal
West Chester
Pennsylvania

Boy was I fooled! Local Newcast referred us to their site to learn about saving money with food coupons. One of the stations staffers had a life of couponing and saving hundreds! What a find in these economic times.
Unknowing to blogging or couponing I went to tv site and to the video clip of the broadcast and wrote down the names of blogs. Started searching and was caught up in having to complete one after another page of answering questions or selecting or deselecting product/service offers: All to get to coupons that I could clip/print! Spent 4 hours and printed one coupon but only afteer having to choose two offers: I chose least cost of grant funding and a free trial of Sleep aid of Melatrol. Costs would be shipping: $1.95 and $2.95 respectively. Well my computer crashed and I never did get the coupons I was searching for. Then I get email from Paypal telling me my account had been charged $79.90 AND $9.90 for the "free trial" from Healthbuy.com (sleepaid) AND charges for the grants. Grants were fine but reading the fine print I saw I was automatically signed up to have monthly renewal of subscription (?) of $49.95 and if I didn't want to continue I had to notify them via email. (which I just did and should not see future charges--I hope). But then there was this charge from a DRI*REG.NET REGNETORD.COM MN, for $4.87 which I had no idea what it was. And I couldn't send them a reply email. So:
I have notified PayPal and disputed this charge and the two for the Healthbuy.com "free trial" charges. I have sent email to cancel any renewals for grant info and receive confirmation of this from them.
So then to search internet! Now I find this DRI site is bad news! So yes I'm complaining.

But why is this still allowed to happen? Why are sites like this still operating! Where is the FTC and BBB? I'm sending this along to Tv stations; they like to investigate these things and hopefully they will learn that the great stories of savings they show don't give all the facts. They should have mentioned the problems of understanding how to navigate these blogs to get to the coupons!
Sa