Dri*reg. Net Regnetord. Co MN / unauthorized debit on my checking account

unknownunknown, United States Review updated:
Phone: unknown
This company charged me $69.87 for something I did not order. I haven't received anything for said money and am asking a refund to be put back into my checking account.
Thanking you for your prompt attention on this matter...

Regina Agan

Comments

31st of Jul, 2008
Faulty charge of 74.24 ended up on my credit card.
  21st of Aug, 2008
what the "F" are you talking about, and why am I paying every month?
Br
  24th of Sep, 2008
I had the same thing happen to me with this company. I called my bank and they gave me the phone number for the company and I called them directly. They are a contracted company that deals with transactions from other companies. I guess that is how these other companies try and stay out of the picture. I found out that my charges were from some stupid work from home thing that I signed up for but was only aware of the shipping charge that I agreed to. I called Yahoo success search and they threatened me that they were not going to do anything about the charges even though I was not aware of the extra charges. I told them that I would contact the Better Business Bureau and the Fraud department of my bank and then and only then did they say that they would refund the money back to me. The man was rude and told me that it was a courtesy that he would refund the money not because he had to. He tried to make this whole thing out to be my fault and that I was being unreasonable and he was right...I was being unreasonable. I wanted my money back because the charge that they charged took me into the negative in my account and I have to wait for it to be refunded and that may cause more charges on my account. Luckily I called the bank and let them know that it was going to be refunded and they told me that once the money was refunded they would reverse any charges that have occured. My advice to anyone and everyone is do not buy anything online unless it is a reputable company. If it sas pay only shipping DO NOT BELIEVE IT and DO NOT SIGN UP FOR IT... It is a scam...
Ja
  18th of Oct, 2008
this has happened to me twice.
Vi
  18th of Oct, 2008
I too have become a victim of this scam. The charge was made in the middle of the night at a time when I did not even have web access. I don't understand why nothing has been done based on the number of emails with this same complaint.
  28th of Oct, 2008
I found that $74.32 was being taken out of my checking account without permission!
Pa
  3rd of Nov, 2008
IT IS A SCAM!!!
Di
  7th of Nov, 2008
I had the same probelm. I was charge with $69.87 on my account and I know what has caused it. If you have received a free trial of "The Ultra LEan Green Tea"
for 14 days the aoutomatically after does 14 day they are going to charge you. So u better call NOW to 866-540-9633 and they will try take away what they charge but since you didn't called between does 14- days. Which was in there term and conditions they will still charge you something. Foe eample like me, instead of being charge does $69.87 I will be charge $34.95 and get 2 of "The Ultra Lean Green Tea" in stead of one and then I have to call back before the day they gave me to cancel completely. Not se knoe for next time is not good to get free stuff with out reading the Term & conditions
Ki
  2nd of Dec, 2008
I am very pissed off i want my money retured i nevereven heard of you and i want my damn money back that was my kids christmas money... i am very very upset and crying because you guys are taking something that wasnt autorized to be taken off i want this stopped and all money to be replaced..
my card # for it to be placed back on is 5214090001892787 please i am begging you this is my only money i recieve and its for my kids christmas!!!
Ce
  13th of Feb, 2009
I lost my money too and when they are Grant Funding Search company that say if you give them $ 2.98 they will send you a CD with information on it to get a grant but they also take $ 75.00 from your credit card without your say so they are ripe off what a complaint going to do if they not going too put my money back on my card.

P.S The address I have is 2850 Horizon Ridge Parkway Suite 200 Henderson, NV 89052
Phone # 1-888-210-2544
But no one pick up when I call we can we send the police to the company.
Al
  13th of Feb, 2009
DRI REG. NET Regnetord.com MN on Feb.10 2009 at 09:55 am withdraw from my checking account $79.95 for something that I never ordered and I don't know who are this company and what they sell? I don't have the telephone # that I can make a call and find out what is this!!! How to get the help?
My name is Alla Gonik and my phone: 646-733-6517. Please, help.
Cn
  4th of Mar, 2009
This company charged me $69.95 taken out of my credit card. I did not order anything and don't know who these people are or how they got to charge such a charge.
Ro
  9th of Mar, 2009
I was just ripped off on 3/07 from my checking account 69.90. I don't know what makes you people think you can just take peoples money by scamming. How is it possible for a criminal to just tap into ones account and withdrawl what ever they want, when I have to have 2 forms of ID, mothers maiden name, 10 approvals from all the branch managers, tellers, president, and JANITOR, just to make a withdrawl. This is the problem with the economy today: Worthless groups that want to free-load get rich while the hard workers get ripped off. To add salt to the wound the same name of the group that is withdrawling funds from my account has a web site that I can go complain about it. What is wrong with you people?

KARMA
So
  16th of Mar, 2009
GRANTFND 952-908-4112 MN $1.98 and 888-210-2544 MN $69.95 are the two entries on my credit card statement received last week. The credit card company has cancelled my card and erasing the $71.93 fraudulently charged to me. I hope these scammers are caught quickly.
Jo
  31st of Mar, 2009
3/31/09

Hey guys, If you're the victim of this Government Grant website Grant Funding Search, you're not alone. I called those guys and they did an unathorized transaction by taken out extra money by saying there was this 7 day free trail but they failed to mention on their website that a monthly charge was going to be taken out, but I canceled this monthly charge. And please DO NOT post your credit card info on this comment section, it's an easy way to be a victim of ID theft and it's accessable.
  8th of Apr, 2009
I only wanted to order ink cartrages from dell.forgot my password .o.k. need to change it? I did anyway. They wanted to know my debit card info.I gave it.Next day dri*reg.net-health regnetord.co mn took$79.63.
  26th of May, 2009
I had a certain amount in my account and a couple days later I went on chase.com to find out why I do not have that much money left. after looking at my debit card report I came to find out that a company called DRI*REG.NET REGNETORD. CO MN had took $39.95 from my account. I have no idea what this company is or what it is they sell.
Co
  28th of May, 2009

Dri*reg. Net Regnetord. Co Mn - unauthorized charges
DRI*REG.NET REGNETORD.CO MN
Houston
Texas
Phone: 8322926897

I recently had an unauthorized charge on my debit card, i could not figure out what this was from considering i hadnt made any purchases with it lately...so after much time and effort hours on the phone with my bank i recieved this number...8004974988 and i had to be stern and rough but i got the payment cancelled before it was out of its pending stages...you must be stern however.
  27th of Aug, 2009
MY NAME IS WILLIAM BAKER AND I TOO GOT RIPPED OFF FOR $69.95 CHARGED TO MY VISA CARD. FOR A FEW DOLLARS I ORDERED A CD CALLED GRANT FUNDING SEARCH. I GOT THE CD BUT I DON'T KNOW WHY THEY TOOK THE $69.95, OTHER THAN IT IS A SCAM. I WAS ALSO CHARGED $3.77 FOR SOMETHING I DID'T ORDER OR GET. I WAS CHARGED $3.73 FOR SOMETHING I DID'T ORER OR GET. ALL THESE CHARGES ON MY CREDIT CARD, THE LETTERS DBW'EBOOK FROM THE STATE OF UT. IS WRITTEN ON MY CREDIT CARD BY THE CHARGE. I HAVE NO PHONE NUMBER TO CALL BUT I'M STILL TRYING TO FIND ONE.