Dri*reg. Net - Health Regnetord. Co / unauthorized debit to acct

1 Summerville, SC, United States Review updated:

I ordered some diet pills on trial. After reading the 'fine print' I noticed that this company was going to charge me $69.00 + per month for future shipments of this 'wonder drug', which I did NOT authorize. I immediately called and cancelled this order and they said they would cancel it . Well, they lied. The have charged me $69.00+ and that charge has caused an insufficient funds charge of at least $35 at my bank.

I want to cancel this now! And they need to pay the bank the $35.00 charge.

Comments

9th of Mar, 2009

Unauthorized charges to credit card. Who is this company?

• Sp
      9th of Mar, 2009

I received a them trying to charge my credit card today. Luckly its a prepaid card and funds were not available at the time they posted to account. Here is the info i have about the company

DRI*REG.NET - HEALTH

REGNETORD.CO
    no address or phone number appeared on my account.

12th of Mar, 2009

DRI*REG.NET - HEALTH UN AUTHORIZED CHARGE OF $69.95 TO MY CREDIT CARD. I DO NOT ORDER ANY THING FROM HEALTH STORES BY MAIL

• Rh
      16th of Mar, 2009

I also had an unauthorized charge on my credit card but I did some research and found a phone number for this company. When I called they told me they did billing for other companies and that they would refund my money in 2 days. This is their phone number 1-800-999-2734. I just wanted to try and help get this number out there for anyone else who has an unauthorized charge.

Rhonda Biay

• He
      16th of Mar, 2009

WOW! This helped a ton, Rhonda! The same thing happened to me this morning and was I relieved to see there was at least a phone number. In my case, I actually ordered $2 worth of a vitamin product from a company that uses this service for bill payment. When I called, the representative was able to look up the transaction in question; he explained this particular website automatically enrolls customer in a "vitamin" program. Sneaky indeed! He assured me I would see a confirmation email as well as a full refund in 2 business days. If I see neither of those, he gave me a reference number when I call back and they can track my refund progress. I will update when all is said and done. BTW...1-800-999-2734 is an accurate number.
    Heidi

• Ca
      17th of Mar, 2009

I am very thankful for your comments and the phone number. I will be calling in the morning regarding this charge that I did not authorize. Have any of you gotten your refund?
    Carol

• Ke
      19th of Mar, 2009

I called the number above and they told me to call 1-800-919-2846 for my refund. The woman i talked to Agent 328, Ellisa said that she could refund the latest charge, but i would have to write the company (who had no phone number, SHADY) to stop the "contract." I signed up online for a free sample and apparently if you don't cancel a membership in 14 days after that they start charging you 79.95$ a month. This is total BS, I had NO idea that i was signing up for this BS- My refund ca take from 2 days to 2 weeks- How do these people sleep at night? the address she gave me to write is 16192 Postal Hghy Lewes Deleware 19958 It probably a barn in the middle of no where, are you listening Better business bureau?

20th of Mar, 2009

Tank you so much.I got noyice of a charge today on my bank acct. for 4.95 today and had no idea who DRI*REG .NET. were, so I looked here and got this info.Thank God it was only 4.95 it could have been a lot more had not been for you guys.Thanks and may GOD bless you.

20th of Mar, 2009

Thank you so much because I had no idea who these people were and why they were charging me, so thanks for the info.May God bless you.

• Su
      23rd of Mar, 2009

I am so glad i found this today, i have a $74.95 charge on my account - i also found that this is tied to the Acai Berry stuff on the internet, you know, the pay $2.00 and lose weight. The Acai berry netted me a $87.13 charge last week from Natural Detox @ 866-955-4017.

23rd of Mar, 2009

I called 800-999-2734 and spoke to Gabriel. He told me that I needed to call 800-919-2846 for the refund. I ordered lift SP. I called 800-919-2846 and spoke to Tyler and he told me that he is with a company named Wu yi pixie tea not Lift SP. I gave him my name, phone number and order number and he does not have me in the system. In the meantime I called my Bank to dispute the charges. I also cancelled my card so that I do not incur any more charges. I am still on hold with Tyler waiting for the another number to call for my refund. I read about this lift sp thing in a magazine and I was only suppose to pay for shipping ($4.95). What a rip off. I will be complaining to the better business once I get this all straightened out. Thank you all for your help... This website really helped out a lot

23rd of Mar, 2009

For everyone wanting a refund for Lift SP you need to call 877-300-6125. I spoke to Jason and he said that the $79.95 will be refunded and I should see a credit within 3 to 12 business days and nothing else would be charged. I also asked him to take me off email distribution so that I would not recieve and more junk emails. This has been an all day event. I just hope that posting this will helps someone else out there.

Take care,
    Cher

• Rk
      24th of Mar, 2009

they charged me 85.55 3 times.

• Do
      24th of Mar, 2009

hey Every one this company is part of the whole Grant cd online thing they say its only 2.00 for the CD but what it is is signing up for a trial membership after a week they charge you 50 to 70 $ here is the number to dispute1-877=3170193 get a comformation code and the name and ID # of who you talked to HOPE THIS HELPS!!!

• Fa
      27th of Mar, 2009

hey guys,

thanks a mil for the number. i ordered the grant cd, and they called to sign me up for the free trial three times and I told them no (this is supposed to be recorded). I called today and am supposed to have a refund tomorrow. -- i still cancelled my card =(

thank you!!

• Dt
      4th of May, 2009

Unfortunately that happen to me. :( Very upset about this, especially after I talked to the bank. First, I didnt receive anything and I got fully charged for something I never got, which was suppose to be a free trail for Acai Berry, and Purity12. Thinking I would get the bottles first, I got charged full amount 88.55. I called the 1 800 # for Acai Berry for the refund on my bank statement and it was a fax #. So, I called my bank and they told me it's still pending they couldn't help me till it went through. I called after it went through and found another full charge from purity(DRI*REG .NET) $74.95 and still haven't received anything. My bank told this isn't fraud because I shared my information with the company. The only thing I could do is dispute the charges and try to get a hold of the company. He also stated to notate every number and who you spoke with for you can get your money back. But he did tell me to cancel my card because if I couldn't get a hold of the company they could still charge on my account.** Does anybody have the number for Acai Berry company???

Thanks and good luck!!!

• Ce
      13th of May, 2009

ACAI BERRY 24 hour support line phone # is 1-866-949-0138. I called them and they said they did not bill me i called the bank about it and bank refunded me my money. I in turned called the U.S interstate comercer and filled a few forms on them and filled charges in U.S court for froud.

16th of May, 2009

BEWARE OF VISTAPRINT!!!oh my, thanks so much for the help!!! Beware of VistaPrint I can't stress this enough!!! The company claiming to offer free business cards has so many companies linked to their account it's never ending. I recieved numerous charges from drireg.net as well as numerous others and i had to cancel debt cards and film claims with my bank, what a nightmare!!! The number provided for drireg.net 1-800-999-2734 is perfect, it takes you right to someone in customer service and they are very good about handling refunds. AVOID VISTAPRINT AT ALL COSTS!!!

28th of May, 2009

I saw a 29.99 charge from DRI*REG .NET in my bank account. Called the number above, 1-800-999-2734 and received a CSA that obviously has heard the complaints before. My charge was for a Software renewal that I do not recall doing, the software was called SpyHunter...anyways he said he would cancel the renewal and refund the money w/in 5-7 days and gave me a ID# which I can reference. They definietly get a lot of these calls, just think of the money they make from people who do not look at their statements...crooks in my opionion! But the customer service to get the refund was easy.

• Kc
      1st of Jun, 2009

Do you have the number you called? I want to cancel this but cant find the number to call.