Drireg. Net / You took money out of my account without my permission

1 EUSTISEustis, United States Review updated:
Phone: 3524347409

Somebody has taken money out of my account without my authorization and i want it put back into my account immediately or i will file charges

More Drireg. Net Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Th
      5th of Feb, 2008

they taken money from account . when call them they said it was not to be taken and the will put it back in five days more to come

• Ju
      20th of Feb, 2008

MY BANK ACCOUNT IS FROZEN AT THIS TIME. IT HAS YOUR
    DRIREG.NET LISTED AND NOTES APPROVAL FOR A PURCHASE. I HAVE NO IDEA FOR WHAT, AND I DID NOT
    AUTHORIZE ANYONE TO TAKE ANY FUNDS FROM ACCOUNT.
    PLEASE CHECK INTO THIS TO STOP THE TRANSACTON, AS I
    HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON AND I CANNOT ACCESS
    MY ACCOUNT.

JUDY DUQUAIN

• Ka
      28th of Mar, 2008

There was unauthorised funds tooken from my account, please return. I am filling a report with the police and BBB.

• Sc
      2nd of Apr, 2008
    Florida

there was a debit to my account in the amount of 39.95, and i have no idea how you guys got my account number

• Je
      4th of Apr, 2008

There was a debit to my account in the amount of $69.90 from my checkcard. I have no idea how this company got my information. But I think it has something to do with a purchase I made a few months ago. I received my product with no problem, after which I think my card number was used by another company using a different name. What happens is the company just keeps changing there name so they can continue to steal money from you.

12th of May, 2008

I am a single mother with 4 children just lost my job 3 mounths ago.YOU people with this drireg.net took money out of my account for 39.95 I did not even have that much in there.YOU PEOPLE or PERSONS who did this took alot more than the 39.95 I am having to pay my bank the 39.95 plus 32.00 in fees as well. U or U people took food from my children who ever you are, God knows who you are.I will pray for you!I am having this investagated and went to the bank to fill out the papers necessary for the investagatin, the Law will be notifed as well.I want ALL MY MONEY BACK to you it may be only 39.95 but to me and my children it was more.How do you do this to people and not care.I'm going to be late with all my bills and all. Hope whoever did this to others and my family can live with yourselfs nevermind I'm srue whoever you are, you can sleep good cause your living it up with my family and other families MONEY!GOD dont like ugly and is'nt fond of pretty.One more thing my last job I was a cashier making only min. wage.One thing about me I work for my money I don't steal from others.May God touch your heart to do the right thing.I'm praying for all others who were a victom as well. I hit disagree but I agree with all who fell victim of this mess.

• Ve
      21st of May, 2008

They got me too. I'm going to have this investigated to the fullness.

• El
      3rd of Jun, 2008

you also took money out of my account without my permission, and I want it back.

• Ta
      8th of Jul, 2008
    DriReg.net
    www.drireg.net

Online scams had taken out of my prepaid car the amount of $69.90 without my authorization or me purchasing anything. I live on a low low income and I am disabled with a daughter that lives with me who is also disabled!

• My
      11th of Aug, 2008

Unauthorized charges in the middle of the night! This is ridiculous that a company can charge without your knowledge and have your funds held up due to their blatant misuse of ability to charge your account!

This is a violation of my security and use of my funds!

• Ro
      12th of Aug, 2008

I did not authorize an transaction in the amount of $59.95 to be deducted from my checking account.

• Ly
      13th of Aug, 2008
    2221- 2nd Street S.
    Cranbrook
    Canada
    Phone: 250-426-1100

I would like to know who just gave you authorization to charge $69.87 on my credit card?
    Please responde to me as soon as possible. I have spoken with my credit card company and told them I did not authorize this transaction...What is going on here?

• Pa
      20th of Aug, 2008
    Drireg. Net - unauthorized charge

DRI*REG.NET REGNETORD.COMMNUS swiped $29.99 right from my checkning account. Suppose I 'll never get it back, since I have no idea who they are or how to contact them. Does anyone have any contact info???

21st of Aug, 2008

I was charged twice for the same thing, neither of which I ordered. They both had the same order #! Long ago I used their product but now have a MAC & don't need it.

• Ca
      28th of Aug, 2008

my account was charged 74.06 today I have no idea who these people are and im trying to find out the phone number for them is disconnected who do I complaign too, I did not authorize these people to take anything out of my account

• Mi

4468 Garnett Rd
    Memphis
    Tennessee
    Phone: (901) 628-7989

DriReg.net somehow obtained my debit card and withdrew, without my permission, money from my checking account. They stole from me! I am processing fraudulent charges through my bank right now in order to get my money back.

• Ju
      12th of Sep, 2008

Drireg.net just took 69.87 out of my account and I have no idea how they got my card number. What can I do about it? I want this money back and will talk to my bank about it and press charges.

• Na
      19th of Sep, 2008

All I know is that I ordered some samples 9 days ago for $4.95 shipping and today I've been charged for another $69.87. I did not authorize. Please reverse the charges. Thank you.