Drireg. Net / took money from my account w/ o permission

Phone: 352-434-7409

my checking account was debited for $74.06 today by this company at 7 am thismorning, I never authorized this debit, dont know who these people are and it was taken from my child support check of $80.00 this is ludicris that someone has gotten my account information and stollen money from me, it looks like im not the first and wonder why something has not been done about this????????why is no one investigating this company who ever they are? I can not seem to find any information on this company.

Comments

• Ni
      7th of Oct, 2008

This also happened to me i have a phone number to call i have called these people they said they would refund my money in 3-5 days its only been 1 so i still dont believe it.18004974988

• Ri
      19th of Apr, 2009

yes this is crazy they took 74.95 doolars out of my acct. it seems like every time i make a purchase on the internet 2-3 weeks later there is a bull crap fee im tyred of it and somebody needs to do something about it im not buying any thing on here anymore...

• Al
      23rd of May, 2009

this also happened to me they took 69.70

• La
      28th of May, 2009

i have just discovered that dis company has a bad reputation, BEWARE OF drireg.net .after asking me to sign up withonly 1.99cents, they charged my credit card 69.90 without my consent.i am seaching for their contact number now...

• Br
      6th of Jul, 2009

I CALLED THE NUMBER AFTER READING TERMS AND CONDITIONS-A YOUNG LADY ON THE LINE WAS VERY HELPFUL IT ONLY TOOK ME 3-4 MIN TO GET THROUGH AND I GOT A CONFIRMATION NUMBER WITHIN 2 MIN. MY CREDIT CARD WAS ONLY CHARGED THE ORIGINAL 1.95 I DID READ TERMS-COND. AND IT DOES STATE 7 DAY TRIAL SO I CLOSED ACCT. REALLY HAVE NOTHING BAD TO SAY ???