Comments

• Ti
      21st of Feb, 2008

I called my bank to check my funds and come to find out some web site dri*reg.net made an unauthorized debit from my bank account for $459.00 !!! I called my bank and they are crediting the money back to me so that's good. But i am also having this company investigated cause i will definitely be pressing charges. I had recently bought some flip flops off of oldnavy.com about two weeks ago then this happened... Everyone check your transactions daily!

• Al
      1st of May, 2008

I signed up for the Secret Shopper thing and I paid the 1.95 sharge they told me about, but now there is a charge on my account from this Dri*Reg company for 39.95 that I absolutely did not authorize. Any luck on getting money back? Anyone know who to contact??

• Je
      2nd of Aug, 2008
    DRI*REG - thiefs
    dri*reg
    Minnesota

These thiefs just stole 69.78 from my checking account. Never heard of them before but my bank will will have their butts in a sling soon. Found out about it within a few hours of the debt and turned them in.

• Su
      29th of Apr, 2009

I had ordered what I thought was a free website set up, that even appeared to be through Google. What I thought was a $2.95 set up charge to put website in place, turned into repeated unauthorized charges on my account for $69.90. I am still working on trying to get charges removed, but have not been successful thus far. I'm also shocked that Google could be involved, as this appears at the very least, to be a company who is trying to hide facts so you don't realize you will be charged. With the hundreds of complaints online concerning Dri*Reg, it appears I am not the only one to receive these unauthorized charges on my account.

• Su
      27th of Jun, 2009
    DRI*REG - Unauthorized charges
    Dri*Reg
    reg.net

Whatever this company is, they charged my bank account $79.95 without my permission. I don't even know what this is for!!! Somebody has to do something about this company!!!