DRI*PCTOOLS.COM / unauthorised charges to my account

1 Glasgow, Scotland, Strathclyde, United Kingdom Review updated:

i have just received my credit card statement & noticed that there is an unauthorised transaction, this is for £21.41p made to dri*pctools.com, i have been on the website but can find no information on retrieving a refund, there is a telephone number which when i called said that it was an unrecognised number, i am at a loss for what to do, please advise, many thanks, Maria.

Ma

Comments

• Br
      15th of May, 2009

there is no direct telephone number for pc tools in shannon in ireland where pc tools operate from. these wankers know what they are doing is fraud, but you can contact a german company that deals with pc tools orders and ask to have your subscription cancelled, because they very carefully put the yearly renewal into the licence agreement knowing most people wont read it and just install the software that is rubbish anyway. the phone number is 00492213108830 then choose option 2 for a english speaing operator then option one for current subscriptions then ask the operator to cancel the yearly subscription. the german operator was very friendly and helpfull when i talked to her.

• Bu
      20th of Jul, 2009

I had 2 charges on my visa bill for 29.95 for an unauthorized renewal of software. The charges were made by DRI*PCTOOLS.COM and I have tried to contact the 1-800-764-5783 number which is on the bill and the number is no longer in service. I wish to have my account re-imbursed for the two 29.95 charges. I have already alerted the credit card company as well.

The email account which I had was one of the ones listed below.
    bill_lisa@comcast.net
    billy_lisa@comcast.net
    billy_lisa@verizon.net

Billy Butler
    804-310-3169
    billy_lisa@verizon.net

• Ro
      3rd of Jun, 2010

I had been sent an e-mail on June 01, 2010 with an invoice for £29.95 to which I replied that I did not order and did not want the sofware. I then discovered on June 03, 2010 that the £29.95 had been taken from my account. I sent serveral e-mails with no reply to any. I finally found the number 1-800-764-5783 and spoke to a chap called Mark who said they would refund my money and I received an e-mail from them to that effect.
    It would appear that there is some small print that states it is an automatic renewal.

rockwell.skaggs@live.co.uk