Dri.net/acai-slim / unauthorized charges

United States Review updated:
look out as soon as you push the accept button your off and running. headlong into world of grief.charges to you account within the cancellation period.they also sell your info to others so you get nailed for a fitness online trainer for $29.95 a month not to mention the 79.95 a month thats deducted before you have a chance to cancel.the product is useless aswell.the only thing that works is to stop your bank card which goes through visa.i have learner my lesson i'll never buy online again.

Comments

Ch
  29th of Dec, 2008
Absolutely!!! do not follow this link I recieved the charges like said, but was actully billed twice for the "consultant" what a headache to get rid of all the charges and be assured that I would no longer be charged! I actually changed my card number once the charges were rembursed just to make sure. Funny enough i never even recieved the product!
Sa
  7th of Jan, 2009
Absolutely agree, the offer was misleading it was almost impossible to get hold of them. They did refund one charge only after a big upset. I ended up paying one and cancelling my card as well. They are without a doubt the most direputable company I have ever had the dis-pleasure in dealing with. DON"T USE THEM
Re
  14th of Jan, 2009
WARNING WARNING do not under any circumstances press the button and go... there is no free offer they bill your credit card, they don't refund even when you receive your statement and pick up on it. Also they also register you to FitFact online which also bills your credit card... wait they don't even send you anything it is an on-line receipe site to get fit. These companies should be sued and the owners put in jail. They prey on innocent people andf manipulate you into coughing up large sums of money. DO NOT GO NEAR THEM if any bright lawyer wants to bring an action post you comments I will join...
Re
  20th of Jan, 2009
I filled out the info on line and then changed my mind and clicked out but not before they had gotten my phone number . They called me at least 6 times and demanded my credit card number insisting that I had requested the product. Nasty company!