Dri*McAfee Soft, Orderfind.Com / mcafee viruus protection

1 Luxembourg Review updated:

On the 17th June, I paid £34.90 for a McAfee Anti Virus package - Anti-Virus and Anti-Theft (which was free). I was given the opportunity to download the free Anti-theft bit have not received the Anti-virus package. My McAfee cover I had previously, is now 4 days out of date!

Comments

• Cl
      31st of Oct, 2011

On the 13 Oct i placed an order for a antivirus McAfee system, nothing has been put onto my computer and have yet to recieve the disc.The sum of £32.49 has been debited to my account. Please will you inform me asp of what action you will be taking to send me the disc. Urgent

• Cl
      31st of Oct, 2011

On the 13 Oct I placed an order for a McAfee Anti Virus but to date NOTHING. You have taken £32.49 from my account and if you are unable to send a me a disc iwish to have this sum returned ASP

• St
      13th of Feb, 2013

[email protected] I placed an order for protection on 13th October 1012. Are you protecting my computer. Paid £32.49 which was taken froom my account. Are you protecting me?

• Ju
      28th of Jan, 2015

This company is a fraud. I purchased the MCafee protection package . I was billed $44.99 on Jan 5 to date the software does not appear on my computer.