DRI*Lottery Cheater / Billed 5 times for same order

1 269 Crystal View Drive Cleveland 37312, TN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 423 614 4856

ordered andBilled for Lottery Cheater on 4/06/09 - I did not order again, however was billed again on 4/13/09, 4/20/09, 4/27/09, 5/4/09 and5/11/09 - I did not even keep the first order, threw in trash as mis-represented in there web add. I am 71 years old on a fixed income and sure did not expect to get ripped off want credit for all additional charges.

Comments

• Ga
      2nd of Jul, 2009

To: abbeybank99@yahoo.co.uk; btprizeoffice90@btinternet.com
    Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 20:10:20 +0530

Dear sir,

Please help in to collect my winning money.

Gaurav Jhunjhunwala

CC: btprizeoffice90@btinternet.com
    Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 19:59:15 +0530

To: btprizeoffice90@btinternet.com
    Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 22:42:32 +0530

Dear sir,

This is for your information and advice to bank for the same.

If you want to awarded me as a winner then please help in to take my winning money.

Gaurav jhunjhunwala

Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 22:36:38 +0530

Dear sir,

Kindly advice ICICI bank in INDIA to make at par cheque at favour of GAURAV KUMAR JHUNJHUNWALA and tell them to send us at my postal address already i provide to you or arrenged the same in PATNA BRANCH . I provide my identity proff for verification

Any type of charges held please deduct from my winning money or i deposite the same after reciving my winning money.

Kindly co - operate me and help me in collect of my winning money .

For your clearfication i provide some details -:

Im connected with BIRLA SUN LIFE INSURACE as a insurance advisor this is my side wark.

LICENSE NO - 4283260
    NAME - GAURAV KUMAR JHUNJHUNWALA
    PLACE - PATNA
    AGENT CODE - AB1954

If you realy want to give my winning money then please help in the same.

Gaurav Jhunjhunwala

Subject: RE: PAYMENT PROCEDURE
    Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 22:11:16 +0530

Dear sir,

You can deduct bank to bank transfer charges from my winning money . If you realy want to give me my winning money . Please arrenged dd in INDIA. So that i take my winning money .

Gaurav

Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 09:28:07 -0700
    From: abbeybank99@yahoo.co.uk
    Subject: PAYMENT PROCEDURE
    To: gaurav.jhunjhunwala@hotmail.com

Abbey National House,
    2 Triton Square, Regent's Place,
    London, NW1 3AN, United Kingdom.
    Tel: +44 703 598 1115
    Email: abbeybank99@yahoo.co.uk

You are welcome to ABBEY NATIONAL BANK, the Accredited/Affiliate payment bank for the British Telecom Group. We are Regulated and Stipulated by the Financial Service Authority (FSA), the financial institutions that govern all financial activities in the United Kingdom.

We have received your email. Congratulation to you as your preferred option (Bank To Bank Transfer) has been registered along with your profile. As stated in our previous mail, you are to make the payment of whatever option that you have choosen so that we can commence with the process of transffering your winning funds to you.

Meanwhile you are to locate the nearest Stated Bank and effect the payment of the Bank To Bank Transfer Charges (£200 Pounds Sterlings equivalent to 16, 000 India Rupees) into our Diplomatic/Correspondent Account using the payment information below:

ACCOUNT NAME: CHHUNGKIMI
    ACCOUNT NUMBER: 077201500419
    BANK NAME: ICICI BANK, INDIA.

After you have make the payment, you are required to send to us a scanned copy of Bank Deposit slip/receipt to enable our A/C Officer confirm your Bank Transfer Payment.

However, as soon as you effect the payment to this office, you are to attach a scanned copy of either your Driver's Licence, international passport (photo page) or any other legally identifying document. Be informed that as soon as we in receipt of your payment, your online account will be activated and the logins forwarded to you for the immediate transfer of your winning funds.

We await your payment in your next mail.

Treat with dispatch and reply to our official email address above.

We look forward to serving you better.

Best Regards,