DRI*LiftSPOver Charging on Credit Card

1 Review updated:

Hi,
I ordered One (1) of their bottles of face cream (supposed to reduce wrinkles), - and was only supposed to pay shipping-$9.95. Well, I did get that charge on my credit card, --but then I also got three (3) more charges PLUS another bottle, --which I NEVER ORDERED!??? Twice, -I was over charged $79.95; once-$9.95!? I've been trying to call them, --but, the phone number always seems to ring "busy!?"
Anyway, --It's not like I don't like the product because I do, --it's that I keep receiving bottles I never asked for and charges I never ok'd.
Beware, --I'm still trying to reach them as we speak!

Sincerely,
MikDancer

Ki

More DRI*LiftSP Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Bh
      Jan 25, 2009
    DRI*LiftSP - unauthorized charge
    DRI*LiftSP
    Indiana

I read an article about this product, and decided to order the "free" trial, agreeing to pay only shipping & handling of $4.95. The product has finally arrived about 4 days ago, and yesterday they lifted an additional & completely unauthorized $69.90 from my account. I plan to contact my credit card company and dispute the charge, refuse any additional unrequested deliveries from the company, and return the garbage they sent.
    This is infuriating!

• Da
      Feb 24, 2009

The same exact thing happened to me. Hopefully they will stop the charges and give a credit for 1 month after the call to them. It is very foolish to order anything "free." I should have none better. Beware of this company and other socalled "freebies." All types of scams like this should be reported and banned from the internet if there is anyway to do such a thing.
    Daniel in South Carolina

• Da
      Feb 24, 2009

Sorry about the spelling. 'none' should be 'known.'

Apr 06, 2009
    DRI*LiftSP - Paid for trial size product and never received it.
    Christine Luongo
    64 George St.
    Medford
    Massachusetts
    Phone: [protected]

I have called this company at least 5 times. I paid $4.95 for a trial promo. for LiftSP...a wrinkle reducing cream. They billed my credit card and I never received the product.

I know that $4.95 is not a great deal of money, but I feel it's the principle. I paid good money and never revceived the product. When I call this company, they are rude and they INSIST the refund wads made. It does not show up on my credit card transactions.

• Cy
      Apr 29, 2009

Yes there is a place to cancel your order on line but it never works. You put in your information and nothing happens!