DRI*LiftSP / DR. STEVEN JEPSON : A THIEF

0 4914 RUE BÉLANGER ESTMONTREAL, Québec, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 514 729-6885

March 8 2009

CBC-ABC News

DRI*LIFTSP ANTI-AGING IS A PRODUCT THAT WAS SHOWED ON OPHRA WINFRE'S SHOW, SHE ENDORSED AS WELL AS DR. OZ, PERHAPS NOT KNOWING THAT THE CREATOR OF THIS PRODUCT THE SO CALLED STEVEN JEPSON MD WAS A THIEF. AND ALSO ENDORSED BY CBC AND ABC NEWS.

HE SCAMED ABOUT 50 WOMEN IN QUEBEC. HE HAD PUBLICITY PAGE WITH OPRA'S PICUTRE ( NOW HE REMOVED) HIS PUBLICITY SAYS GET A 30 DAYS FREE TRIAL AND PAY ONLY THE SHIPMENT. THAT IS MY CASE ( BUT CHECK IN GOOGLE AND YAHOO) THE AMOUNT OF COMPLAINTS FROM CANADA AND THE US)
HE SENT ME THE PRODUCTS AND MY CREDIT CARD WAS DEBITED 6, 95 IN CANADIAN DOLLARS. HOWEVER AFTER A FEW DAYS THIS THIEF CALLED JEPSON TOOK OUT FROM MY CREDIT CARD THE AMOUNT OF THE REAL PRICE OF THE PRODUCT WHICH IS 79, 95 US AND 105, 95 IN CANADIAN DOLLARS, THEREFORE HE GOT THIS MONEY WITHOUT MY ME KNOWING ANYTHING A WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION, IN OTHER WORDS HE STOLE MONEY FROM MY CREDIT CARD. THIS MAN IS MAKING FRAUDELENT TRANSACTION YOU HAVE TO STOP THIS. TOMORROW, MARCH THE 9 WE ARE GOING TO THE AUTHORITIES THAT PROTECTS THE CONSUMERS AND I'WILL TRY TO COME TO THE STATES AND HAVE LOCKED UP. THAT IS GUARANTEE. HE HAS A SITE FOR US AND FOR CANADA..

PLEASE ACT PROMPTLY

MARIA-JOSÉ TRANI
E-MAIL: kenya7@sympatico.ca

I sent 3 e-mails to Oprah Winfrey and I will telephone her tomorrow

More DRI*LiftSP Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Gr
      4th of Feb, 2009
    DRI*LiftSP - Withdrawing Visa FUnds
    Dri*LiftSP
    British Columbia
    Canada

I sent for a free trial sachet of their product for the amount of 4.99.

14 days later an amount of 89.26 Canadian is taken from my Visa which I did not want.

I was not aware of a 14 day or else clause.

I have had to cancel my Visa etc as the only way out of this.
    Please do not deal with this company

• Ve
      11th of Feb, 2009
    DRI*LiftSP - fraudulent visa withdrawl
    Dri*LiftSP
    Phone: 866-897-2464
    dri*liftsp.com

I received and paid for a free trial of
    a product called Dri Liftsp for the amountof $46.00 U.S. Now my Visa has been charged $100.56 U.S. for product
    I did not ORDER or receive. Please
    cancel. Do not charge any additional
    charges of any kind or send any more
    products.

Velma Laxton
    42700 Walnut Avenue
    Chilliwack, B.C.
    Canada V2R5C2

10th of Mar, 2009

Is there nothing that can be done to recover funds stolen from credit cards by this company? This is ridiculous. I am out several hundred dollars.

• Mi
      12th of Mar, 2009

I was charged twice from DRI*LiftSp for $79.95 each in which I did not order or receive. I would like my credit card credited for both charges.

My name is Minnie P. Hunter - 3050 12th Ct., Apt A6 - Vero Beach, Fl 32960.

Sincerely,
    Minnie P. Hunter

• Ju
      13th of Oct, 2009

I completly disagree with your complaint. I have been using this product for a year now and my skin has never looked better. Dr. Jepson is one of the best doctors I have ever been treated by and slandering his name is criminal itself. I have been to all his websites and his office, and there has always been full disclosure of ALL costs. It plainly states that after the trial period, you will be charged full price for your product and enrolled to receive your next product at a lower than normal price. The actual cost of this product without the membership is about 50.00 US dollars more.
    If you actually take the time to research Dr. Jepson, you will find that he has been awarded the "Top 10 Physician's Award" numberous years.

I'm willing to bet that most people who post on these complaint sites have either failed to read all contracts and disclosures, or are looking for something for free.

Sincerly,
    A satisfied patient
    Julie

• Ra
      2nd of Oct, 2011

I agree that Dr. Jepson is great. I went to see him in his office for dermatology problems and he has actually fixed the problem by actually finding out why my skin was acting the way it was rather than merely addressing symptoms. All costs were up front, and follow up was covered by up front cost. I had gone to SEVERAL dermatologists before and they all did the same things over and over that didn't work, and made my skin worse. I paid so much money for prescription creams and pills at other doctors and my skin remained messed up. After working with Dr. Jepson, my skin has gotten better and better every month and is now looking like it did before I had kids. I think Dr. Jepson is a miracle worker and think some previous posters are being very unfair. Sincerely, Rachel Bates