DRI*GRANT CONSULTANT / UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES TO MY CREDIT CARD

1 PO BOX 203New Baltimore, MI, United States Review updated:

I couldn't believe what I was reading when I was sent to this website after "searching for DRI*GRANT CONSULTANT - WOW - The same thing happened to me - I ordered that book for $4.97 and not only did I not get the book but they're charging me $39.97 every month - I called their number, [protected] and there's just a recording and it doesn't give you the option of leaving a message - yes, this is a scam company - DON'T ORDER THE BOOK FOR $4.97 THAT'S ADVERETISED ON TV - I'm disabled/handicapped and live on social security disability income and this really hit me hard - it caused my checking account to be overdrawn and racked up $132.00 in non-sufficient funds - I'm going to go after them as much as I can and will email on this message board my results - I wish you good safe online surfing my friends - Monica

Mo

Comments

• Di
      17th of Jul, 2008

I am in the process of filing a fraud charge W/police. DRI does not answer the phone and do not answer email. I have had two unauthorized deducts. Talked with bank and am taking the action they recommend. DRI Grant Consultants are fraudulent and a scam.

• Sh
      18th of Jul, 2008

Well I guess I'm about to start taking the same actions. I can't even find their website. Thanks you two for posting these complaints so I knew it wasn't a fluke.

• Em
      4th of Aug, 2008

I just noticed the charges today when I was going through my statement of account. I was charged since November. I went paperless...so stupid me I didn't pay attention to my online statements. I called that number that appeared in my credit card but there is no answer just a voicemail about sending an email to reach customer service. I called my credit card company and advised me that I need to send and email to cancel my accont before they can dispute the charge. I tried to google grant consultant and the first amount they charged me which was $4.87. Came across with this website https://www.secureofferz.com/offers/gc.html?c=SOZ_BLANK I called the number at the bottom of their website - 1-888-868-0848 . I finally got to speak to a representative and cancelled my account. I hope somebody can help us to finally stop this scam.

• Kc
      10th of Nov, 2008

This was a scam! you can't even reach the phone number listed. The correct # 866-601-9488 they answer under a different name.

• El
      17th of Mar, 2009
    DRI*GRANT CONSULTANT - unarthurized debit to my account
    DRI*Grant Consultant
    93 Winn Street Apt. 1
    Woburn, Mass.
    North Carolina
    Phone: 781-281-0619

I agreed to view a CD at no cost except $1.95 postage. When I got the CD I couldn't even open it. Did not have password and other things to view it. I received none of this by email when I ordered the CD. I was charged $39.97 against my account. I demanded my money back and stated no other charges should be debited from my account. I did not get my money back and since that time I have been charged $69.95 twice. Once on March 13th and also on Feb. 12th.

What can I do???