DRI*FamilySaversClub / Credit card charges!

1 NH, United States Review updated:

I have tried to contact this company at I-[protected] and got no where as an operator comes on and says to try a different number, I talked to a person before and they told me they would not charge my card again but I got another bill for 39.95 of witch I canceled, is there another # they can be reached at or are they just scam artist trying to get money from people for something they don't even have, I'm really pissed off as they said I would not be charged as I did not sign up for this.

Comments

Na
  7th of Jan, 2008
DRI*FamilySaversClub - Charged my bank account!
TLG*PrivacyGrd92552116

I Was working on line doing surveys, have numerous credit card charges. I was trying to make some extra income, but am being charged alot more than I will make thru Pandrea Surveys.
I am on a fixed income, retiree. This hurts big time.

Ve
  20th of Jan, 2008

Unauthorized debits from my account!

Sh
  6th of Mar, 2008

I too had a very negative interaction with Family Savers Club. After recieveing a card and getting billed !.87 for them to send an envelope that I didnt ask for. I called and found out that they had someone elses email addres but MY DEBIT card number. And had been debiting it.

They refused to tell me how they got the debt card number. This is very concerning and frightening.

Be aware of any envelopes with FAMILY SAVERS CLUB on it. Dont throw it away, because they are charging your account.

Ju
  10th of Mar, 2008

I have had close to the same problem with this Family Saver Club ... They got my account information and wouldn't tell me how, stating that I gave it to them "WHICH I DIDN'T ," they debited my account caused an over draft, and wouldn't take care of the over draft fee.
Thankfully my bank refunded the the OD after Savers refunded the money they took out, with out authorization or me giving them my information ... I monitor my account very closely because I have had fraud before .... NOT on the internet though, and NOW I'm very worried because the only thing I singed up for was a credit monitoring service, canceled it right away and then this soooooo ..... I believe they are interconnected... BEWARE...! I have contacted the Justice Dep. but it takes sooooo long with them as they have millions of complaints

Ju
  10th of Mar, 2008

They did the same thing to me

Su
  10th of Apr, 2008
DRI*FamilySaversClub - Charged my bank account!
DRI*FamilySaversClub
1055 Wilson #22
Pocatello
Idaho
Phone: 208-478-2412

03/11/2008 EFT Point Of Sale Withdrawal DRI*FamilySaversClub 888-272-0252 MNUS -$19.95 X I never authorized this charge /canceled this back in the beginning of march end of Feb and now have overdraft fees because of this charge i want my #19.95 back in my account immediately thank you Susan Terrel.

Not even sure what this is!

Ha
  26th of Apr, 2008

Hello
i just looked at my credit card activity listing.And the
FAMILY SAVERCLUB CHARGED ME $21.20 and i have never heard of them.and they charged my card two times both times
for $21.2o i have never heard of them or done any buisness with
them
p.s. Harold Fulk
i want my money back .refunded to my credit card

Mi
  16th of Apr, 2009

I am very upset right now. I did not order anything from the family savers club and they have debited my account. I tried calling their number that was provided by my bank and I can't talk to them unless I enter an account number. I did not recieved anything from them but they did debit my account. I went on to read under their contract that there are no refunds but it can be canceled at any time. Yes after they get a lil change from you. I did not give them my account number but they did take my money. It should be against the law and I shouldn't have to pay more than they took to get my money back. Oh! I can't get my money back...No Refunds.

Tr
  25th of May, 2009

I haven't done anything with family savers club and they just charged my account. I want my money back now

Ey
  8th of Nov, 2009

i don't travel i didn't order this( f n) familysaversclub, but I have been charged for it and I just got the letter 2 days ago. It says I have a 14 day trial. 3 day 2 night vacation, " where"? I don't travel. I live in las vegas ! I want my money you took with out my authorization eyestaunton@hotmail.com