dribromalite / unauthorized charge

Lubbock, TX, United States Review updated:
This company must be stopped! They have a lot of complaints of charging large amounts of money on credit cards which are not authorized. I was charged $7.97 then checked my statement and was charged another $69.95.

Comments

Pa
  6th of Jan, 2009
I ordered a sample of your products Bromalite and Acia Berry for a one time charge of $4.95 each. I was checking my bank account and noticed an unauthorized withdrawal of $69.95 for product(s) which I do not want and was not told about. I attempted to call the company to no avail. I DO NOT want the product(s) and I demand that you put the unauthorized charge back into my checking account immediately. This is a formal complaint and wish resolution of this scam that has been executed to me. I expect immediate resolution of this matter!

Patricia Simon
pattiewagon_3@hotmail.com
Jo
  7th of Jan, 2009

dribromalite - SouthBeachacai
Bromalite
Iowa
casinoladycas@aol.com

This company is a scam. They send you a thirty day supply and don't even wait the 30 days before they charge your credit card without your permission. The first 30 days are free for a shipping charge of 5.95. They do not tell you that they are going to send you another supply and that if you do not want this you have to return it. The number they give you gives a busy signal so you can't contact them. This tells me that they are not on the up and up. I would like to have my money returned plus the shipping charges but don't know how to contact them. I did not open the pills and do not have an address to send them back too.
Lo
  30th of Mar, 2009
how do you cancel with them or get your money back