DRI*AVG Technologies MN Minnetonka / unauthorized credit card

1 Golden Valley, AZ, United States Review updated:

May 24 2018 this is a pending charge of 99.99 from dri*avg technologies mn minnetonka I did not order this I request a full refund. patricia cope, this is not the way to do business. avg I have been using your product. but I am not going to use it. if you are going to charge for things I did not order.
May 24, 2018
Dri*avg technologies minnetonka mn
99.99 this what was charged to my credit card. patricia cope 3975 n bowie rd golden valley az.

• Updated by Patricia Cope, May 28, 2018

May 24 2018 This is a pending charge of 99.99 from DRI*AVG Technologies MN MINNETONKA I did not order this I request a full refund. Patricia Cope, this is not the way to do business. Avg I have been using your product. But I am not going to use it. If you are going to charge for things I did not order.

• Updated by Patricia Cope, May 29, 2018

May 24, 2018
    DRI*AVG TECHNOLOGIES MINNETONKA MN
    99.99

Pa
May 29, 2018

Comments

12th of Aug, 2018

On 8-6-2018, the First Presbyterian Church of Beaver Creek, Mn. was charged $106.86 by DRI*AVGTECHNLOLGY MINNETONKA MINNESOTA. Is this your charge and, is so, what is it for?

Marlys Rauk, Treasurer

26th of Aug, 2018

@Marlys Rauk I am requesting a refund in the amount of $106.86. No one in our church authorized this charge.
    Thank you.
    Marlys Rajk

• De
      25th of Aug, 2018

11 Aug 2018...I was charged by DRI*AVGTECHNLOLGY MINNETONKA MINNESOTA sums of $64.99 twice without my approval...explain yourself!

• Au
      14th of Nov, 2018

My bank statement arrived today and I see a card payment to Dri Avg Technologi on 27thOctober. 2018 for the sum of £89. 99. I did not order this and it seems to be fraudulent.
    I would hope that AVG would refund this sum as soon as possible.
    Thank you.
    Audrey Counsell.

30th of Nov, 2018

Recurring credit card purchase Tr date 10/29. I don't have a clue what this is or how you got the # of my card but I want it reimbursed NOW. As in 12/01/18 or I will take legal action. I will pursue this.
    Christopher Andrews.

• Dr
      13th of Feb, 2019

Charges of $61.09 and $ 89.20 on my credit card. Don`t know what charges are for. Please reimburse or refund and cancel any future payments.
    Carol Lovro