Dri*avast Software / Refund
I don't know what company or whoever it was, but I was trying to install a windows 7 on to an old computer I had a month ago 4/15/2015. but I found out it didn't work or it wouldn't work an I do not know why. So then the next day I had brought the computer back to where I had gotten it from. It had the App or whatever on the computer that I bought from a computer place. So that's why I was trying to download or update or install the windows 7. An so I was trying to get my money back the SAME day I tried to update or install the windows 7 on to my old computer. I was trying to get a windows 7 an something about a 2 yr thing or something like that. So it came up to $89.98 and my puch # is 2443099510551062240068 . And my name is Anastasia Neketa. I would please, like to have my money back for something I don't need.
More Dri*avast Software Complaints & Reviews
- Dri* Avast Software Orderfind.com - Avast 2yr subscription not delivered 
- Dri Avast Software - refund 
- Dri*www. Avast.com - Did not order, yet billed $149.50 
- Dri*www. Avast.com Element5. Info MN - Billed twice for same thing 
- Dri*www. Avast.com Element5. Info - Credit card charges 
- [Resolved] Avast Software - driver update software 
- Avast Software - antivirus
- Avast Software - avast antivirus. i've no, idea which version but it updates itself anyway.
- [Resolved] Avast Software - clever bridge
- [Resolved] Avast Software - dri avast software