Dri*avast Software / Refund

I don't know what company or whoever it was, but I was trying to install a windows 7 on to an old computer I had a month ago 4/15/2015. but I found out it didn't work or it wouldn't work an I do not know why. So then the next day I had brought the computer back to where I had gotten it from. It had the App or whatever on the computer that I bought from a computer place. So that's why I was trying to download or update or install the windows 7. An so I was trying to get my money back the SAME day I tried to update or install the windows 7 on to my old computer. I was trying to get a windows 7 an something about a 2 yr thing or something like that. So it came up to $89.98 and my puch # is 2443099510551062240068 . And my name is Anastasia Neketa. I would please, like to have my money back for something I don't need.

An
May 13, 2015

Comments

• De
      15th of Aug, 2012
    Dri*avast Software - paid for a order but never receive it
    avast software

$32.39 was deducted from my credit card on june 21, 2012 for a avast software, but as of today I have not receive such software.
    want my money back as soon as possible.

• Fe
      17th of Aug, 2013
    Dri*avast Software - undue charge
    Felix Alberto Luque
    Argentina

I provide my card number but not authorize any charge. This es absolutely a fraud, I will nulify this charge if Visa Card allow me to do.

• Ri
      22nd of Jan, 2014
    Dri*avast Software - NOT DELIVERED YET
    AWAST

I PAID FOR THE SOFTWARE ORDER NO. 15055298328 VALUE US $ 34.49 ON 20.12.2013
    BILLING AGREEMENT ID. B 86548704644122218 BY PAY PAL DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS NOT RECEIVED SO FAR WHEN I WRITE VTO THEM THEY SAY CANNOT TRACE THE ORDER.
    RISHPAL

• Ra
      12th of Sep, 2014
    Dri*avast Software - Renewal charge
    DRI*AVAST
    Ft. Ann

DRI*AVAST>COM MN has charged my VISA card for a renewal of their product and I haven't had their product in 2 years. I have asked them for a refund with no result.