DRI*AUCTION MONSTER / Repeated Charges

1 Greensboro, NC, United States Review updated:

Since August 2006 I have been charged with the amount of U$ 54.95 for unused services. I tried the pruduct for 15 days of my 30 days free trial and cancelled the services via internet. After filling for cancellation of the services I noticed that my account was still active. I called Monster and requested an emidiate cancellation of services. Even after they telling me that it was cancelled, Monster until this day keep charging me the above amount for services that I have never used.

Comments

Bo
  19th of Nov, 2007
DRI*AUCTION MONSTER - Repeated several charges
Phone: 866-897-0662

Repeated monthly charges to my master card. I failed to stop that by call. My last monthly statement -due for payment.

Nov . 22,07 shows the following:

Ref.# date amount
000571641164 10/1/07 $ 59.95
000591900565 10/31/07 $ 59.95

Ed
  15th of Jan, 2008

I agree with this becouse they did the same to me several times!

Mi
  26th of Mar, 2008

The best way to deal with these ### and ### is to cancel the card that they are charging your account with and get a new one from the bank. That way they cannot re-charge you. Just call the bank and tell them that the card has been damaged and they will replace it free of charge.

Ke
  11th of Aug, 2008

I totally agree with the complaint as it is happening to me as we speak and has been going on for at least 12mths. I went to my bank a while ago to change my card #, but they told me i cant do this so i put in adispute but the $70 a month still comes out. If you get a new card it still has the same #. I work away alot and get out of touch with things. Who are they and how do you get in touch with them ??

Fr
  4th of Sep, 2008

After being charged $60 a month for 5 months I finally realized I had failed to read the small print of what I had agreed to. So I called 1-800-609-5118 (the number on the case containing the CD I had received) and talked to the Billing Dept. I told that person to cancel my membership because I was not satisfied with the product and I then asked for and received a confirmation number. Hopefully this will stop the monthly charge to my credit card.

He
  12th of Oct, 2008

I, like others have continued monthly payments coming out at various times from my account. Mastercard tell me that I must contact Dri* Auction Monster direct and give 15 days notice of cancellation and then if it continues, give the bank the letter and then they will proceed under International Laws - 12 months I have been fighting this and today another letter from the bank - No Luck!

cheers, any help is appreciated

Hellen