DRI*ACAIASLIM 877-317-0189 MN / DRI*BROMALITE 800-715-1354 MN /DRI*BROMALITE 800-715-1354 MN / Fraud

United States Review updated:
4.75
DRI*ACAIASLIM /DRI*ACAIASLIM
There are unouthorised payments from my credit card. I tried to trace but looks like I have been subject to a fraud!!

Comments

Va
  18th of Dec, 2008
Today 18Dec08, they have also put unauthorized charges on my credit card.
DRI*ACAIASLIM
$84.75
this is the number on the credit card charge - i called it - they said they will refund - i am going to contact my CC company
877-317-0189 MN DATE 12/18/08
He
  25th of Dec, 2008
I just checked my statement and found the same thing. 79.95 was an unathourized charge. Spelling wrong I know I am so mad, you think you are doing something good for yourself and some company screws with you!!!
Pa
  6th of Jan, 2009
WHY do people, organizations want to steal money from poor seniors living on Social Security disability. NOTHING is safe any more!! I ordered a free sample of your product DRI*Bromalite and Accia Berry and then, when I get home and check my bank statement only to find out that you have scammed me $69.95 that I did NOT authorize. I demand a full restitution of that sum to my bank account immediately. I hope you will realize my anger in my choice of words, but I AM!!!
Ma
  30th of Jan, 2009
That's not the case at all. Bromalite is constantly busy dealing with people who are trying to get a product for free and then complaining when they didn't read the terms and conditions. You can't blame a company that's trying to make money.

I do agree with you that it's a ripoff, but not a scam. If you people want to lose weight, diet and exercise, if you want to "cleanse your colon", go to a doctor.

You don't' have to follow those steps, Bromalite could care less if the call is being recorded, they are NOT responsible for refunding you your money, it's a courtesy! YOU signed a legal contract and it's NOT the customer service representitive's problem that you all don't read what you sign!
Cu
  1st of Feb, 2009
I signed up for the free trial and canceled it after 15 days of ordering it. The lady on the phone confirmed that I had canceled my subscription. I left for vacation and when I came back I had a bottle of Acai waiting for me, and yesterday just received another one!!!
I checked my credit card today and I have been charged $79.99 for each bottle!!! I am so upset! I will definitely be calling and expect my money to be refunded!