DRI*8668972464LiftSP / charged for products not ordered or received

1 MN, United States Review updated:

I ordered a free sample of skin products over the internet at the end of January and was asked for my credit card number to pay $4.95 shipping charges. I never received the samples. On the same day I was charged $29.95US for some products that I did not ask for or order and I did not receive. Another order was charged to my account on Fen.16th for $79.95US for something I didn't order and didn't receive. The same thing happened on March 4th. I phoned the company this morning and was told they would not reimburse me for any thing except for the March 4th charge because the others were over 30 days ago. I was told I didn't put my complete address in the form when I paid the $4.95 US shipping charges and that's why I didn't receive anything.
I went to the CIBC bank in Prince Rupert, BC and talked to Millie who phoned the people in charge of fraud who advised me to call the company back again and tell them they had 15 days to reimburse me for everything or they would be dealing with their company on my behalf. It worked. The cancellations should show up in 10-12 days.
Raven cancelled March 4th- cancellation# 7EB714 Kathleen J Williams
Raven cancelled Jan.30th-cancellation # 2D5FC 313 7th Ave East, Prince Rupert BC V8J 2H9
Jessica cancelled Feb.13th- cancellation #7EB[protected]

Wi

Comments

Lo
  12th of Apr, 2009

Beware this company is a scam. Product does not work and to make it worst they will charge you way more than $4.95 for the free trail. I did read all the fine print and never ordered the SP creme from them. I got charged for it anyway and never received it. I dig really dig and found that this company stolen many before and after photos of plastic/comestic and/or
laser surfacing patients to scam you out of your hard earn money. All the after results are not from using any creme/serum they are done using some form of surgeries. The blogs are all fake with same pictures and different names such as Kimsblog.com and heathersblog.com are same picture with a different name. When you log onto these fake blogs they will always list the person who praise their produce really work lives in a nearby city not too far from where you live. HOw they do this??? When you log into their phony blogs, they use your IP address and know where you are logging in from and plot a nearby city into the phony blog. It is a form letter so to speak. Don't order any free trail of anything cuz many of them are companies set up by DRI-liftsp to con you out of more money. Beware that once they have your credit card number, you will need to call your credit card company to have that card cancel and to get a new one re-issue to you. I know that this company either sold my data to another anti-wrinkle serum company or could it be another company setup by Dr. Jepson in Arizona????? I going to dig deeper and get back to you folks if I get get more information... This company will not refund any money. Dr. Jepson and his employees are all theives. It is a matter of time they are go to jail for internet robbery.

Li
  18th of Apr, 2009

I have had the same thing happen to me. I ordered and never got it and now they have my credit card number what can be done dose anyone no. Please let me no my name is Lisa Coffey and my cell is 864-641-8414...

Li
  18th of Apr, 2009

I have to take back what I just said my product just came and it is by Dr. Jepson . So I don't no what happen in your case...Lisa