Dri Uniblue / do not want, charged anyway
1 Review updated:
Phone: 940 591-8802
I tried to download their software, but was not able to do so.
I do not want it now, since they are so cumbersome.
They charged me anyway.
I want a credit on my credit card.
Their Code No. [protected]
More Dri Uniblue Complaints & Reviews
- Uniblue "registry Booster" - market / phishing scam 
- Uniblue Registry Booster - deceptive advertising and sales practice 
- www. Store. Uniblue.com Koeln Deu - money taken without authorization 
- Uniblue - unauthorized use of my credit card 
- Store Uniblue - illegal payment 
- Uniblue - powersuite
- Cba*store Uniblue - unauthorized credit card charges
- Uniblue - driverscanner
- Cba Store Uniblue - uso de mi tarjeta de credito sin autorizacion
- Cba*store Uniblue - unauthorized charge to my bank account